View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 06:33 AM
L2: Beginner
  • May 2010
  • 57 Donovan1974 will become famous soon enough
Quote from aray0002 View Post :
I post this 12 hours before this person and they get Front Page and i get nothing not even credit to the OP. But then again.. it's all in the wording.
http://slickdeals.net/f/5913592-Gears-of-War-Judgment-Season-Pass-19-99-BB-and-get-400-Microsoft-Points

I would like to point out if anyone purchased the Gears of War 1600 points listed in this weeks flier.

Be careful : Best Buy links the add to SKU # 1000003487 which does not OFFER the 400 extra points.

Instead: SKU: 9999199700050005 is the correct #. and is identical to the one above except this one you will get the extra 400 MS points.

Also NOTE: you dont have to pick up in store. Most Best Buy will show OUT OF STOCK on this anyway since this is a ( Digital Download ) Best Buy will email your account with the CODES.

here is the link with the SKU # for proof.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searc...eason+Pass
I went to my local best buy in brooklyn and asked for the microsoft points card with the extra 400 points and the sales rep sold me the regular ones and said the points would be emailed to me. After not receiving any email with the bonus points i called best buys 800 # and was told they had sold me the wrong ones. The phone rep called the store and found i could return them if not activated within 15 days but would have to wait a few days for my reward points to be credited back to my account. I then placed an order online for store pickup and received the bonus points via email in a few minutes. Now i have to go to the store and return the first 2 1600 ms points cards and pickup the second two cards and see if they will do a courtesy adjustment of $5 because i couldnt apply my rewards points to the later purchase because the store rep sold me the wrong cards in the first place. Im wondering if since i have the emailed codes from the second order, if i dont pick the cards up and they cancel the order in 8 days can i keep the points? Or should i just go to the store and speek to a manager and have them adjust my account because the store rep screwed up i couldnt apply my last $5 rewards coupon to the last order?