View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 04:40 PM
L2: Beginner
  • Sep 2012
  • 17 g0bez is finding his bearings
Quote from urlhasbeenblocked-Kevin View Post :
To clarify the situation with the avenues of support - while Chris and I occasionally frequent SlickDeals and answer any direct questions/concerns (to a certain extent to ensure we violate SD site rules), it is still an un-official channel for support, and if you have an urgent matter I recommend contacting us via our helpdesk [urlhasbeenblocked.net] because we have technicians who actively monitor our ticketing system around the clock.

Thanks for the interest,

Kevin
I'm not sure if my sarcasm came through clearly Big Grin

I've actually had a great experience with my VPS so far. I'm a linux sysadmin, so I come to the table already knowing how to use the system, but even so, support from urlhasbeenblocked has been above-and-beyond anything I'd expect for this tier of a VPS. I'm sure you've seen the banter (ref: previous 2 pages of comments) and that was where I was coming from with this sarcastic comment.

I'm also in technical support in my day job -- it is commendable that you would even consider offering support on a 3rd party forum that is completely unrelated to your product. Why anyone would consider this forum to be a valid avenue for timely technical support is, frankly, beyond me...

Your efforts here are appreciated though. Thanks for posting up the deal way-back-when!