View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 09:32 AM
L10: Grand Master
  • Sep 2008
  • 2,425 sklar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote from oray View Post :
I hate wholesale places and their $50 yearly have-to-pay cards
I really hate it when they send me the executive bonus check for ~200-250 every year, I pay my $100 membership fee, and am just beside myself with anger over the other $100-150 I'm paid to shop there.

I also hate buying dog food, cheese, wine, meat and milk for 20-50% less than the supermarket.

What I really hate most of all is spending about six minutes getting an insurance quote from them and saving over $500 a year on my home and car policy vs the very best and cheapest price I could get from any other insurer, and their coverage is significantly better since it includes roadside assistance, home glass replacement and a bunch of other stuff thrown in for free. And the SOB's sent me a $100 gift card just for doing it. I hate them SO much. In a couple of months when my divorce is finalized, I'll be forced to swallow my pride and buy health insurance through them for 3/5th the price I'd pay for the cheapest health insurance, and it includes prescription drugs, which nothing anywhere near it in price offers. Bastages!

I really can't stand the enormous savings, great inexpensive services and the best customer service in the retail business. Bunch of jerks.