me too guys!
im not in dire need of t4i but itd be cool to get it on sale...
should i wait a bit more for a even better discount?
im willing to wait til summer
I saw the BuyDig ebay sale a couple weeks ago where T4i with 18-55mm lens was $580. Was expecting that after the release of T5i it would come a bit more down...I gotta get mine within 2 weeks for wife's introductory classes. I'd say if you can wait then keep looking...set a target value and as soon as you see a deal around that much take the plunge! Waiting too much will have you think about the newer models and you'd be lost in an endless mind frame...