View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 06:57 PM
L1: Learner
  • Apr 2013
  • 10 mskramer46 is finding his bearings
Quote from jeremyh4266 View Post :
Great TV.Walmart has this for 500 bucks right now. Might just be my store but even at 550 its still an awesome deal. The picture quality is great, the sound quality is ok. I would recommend a alternative sound source for movies and games but for average viewing its just fine. If this TV is displayed in your store, don't let the dim lighting fool you, it is more than likely in energy saver mode. I have watched tv on it, HD movies and a xbox 360 and it is perfect. no shadowing, no artifacting, no bleeding and bright clear colors. the 120 refresh rate is great for sports and action movies. Don't be afraid to purchase this set, I bought mine on a whim and was very leery about it, but I thought back when we paid 1200 for our 32" Westinghouse about ten years ago, a company I knew nothing about then and it was a great tv too. If your still not convinced, continue reading reviews, you will hard pressed to find a bad review of it. The only ones I was able to find were people who can afford 5000 dollar tvs. Good luck with your search for a new tv, mine is over and I'm happy I took the plunge.
do you have a copy of your receipt or a price tag with the item or model #. I'm fighting with my Walmart. They had one of these tvs left for 498.00, When I went back to buy it a couple of days later they had it up on display for 628.00 , I told them what the price was a couple days ago and they told me they would never mark something back up. They told me if i could find proof that it was 498.00 that they would honor that price