View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 12:39 PM
L9: Master
  • Jan 2007
  • 5,451 dodgeball has a reputation beyond repute
Quote from IAmFrugal View Post :
You're talking about the threads that are weekly Previews of the coupons in each insert? I didn't know there was always one of those posted.
What I need most here is a place to be able to quickly tell if a certain week from the past has ALL expired ones in it, so I can get rid of all my inserts from that week. There is a thread here for last expired date, or something like that, but it hasn't been updated since around October of last year. Is there another thread like that I don't know about? And if not, I'm wondering why whoever posts the previews doesn't copy and paste the name of the coupon with the oldest expiration date and add it to the wiki there every week. It's only one date that would have to be added to the other thread, couldn't take too much longer than posting the coupons in a separate thread does, and it would be extremely helpful to those of us who keep inserts separately week by week. I know there are other sites that have a resource like that, but I'd rather do everything on SD instead of having to go to other places.
Anyone can copy the preview info from the OP's post into the wiki of the weekly preview threads and then add the last date like you suggested. One problem is that the date listed is valid only for Jacksonville as in the case of Taylortown preview, or whereever the source of the insert info is located.