View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 12:13 PM
L4: Apprentice
  • Oct 2006
  • 116 Hyuni will become famous soon enough
Quote from chucktang View Post :
As a motorcyclist who commutes once in awhile, I use the go pro as extra proof in case of an accident since people are quick to blame motorcyclists for reckless riding 110% of the time.
Kinda like how in Russia, everyone has dash cams for their cars to protect themselves? That's a great idea! Too bad I sold my bike two years ago... When the weather is awesome, I really do wish to I still had it, but can't justify getting another one considering the risk.
ride safe!

Quote from gridStorm View Post :
Nobody actually uses these. It's a decent deal, so we buy it. We open it, feel good about saving $60 (what else can I buy with this extra money?), install software and use it for a few days, then it sits in a drawer until we move to a bigger house that can hold more stuff.
That's exactly how I feel about it. All the awesome Go Pro vids are people sky diving, wind suit flying, snowboarding doing crazy ass jumps, and snorkeling. Besides snowboarding, I do n't do anything remotely that awesome and even snowboarding is kinda lame since I don't go crazy.

I think this will be a pass for me.