View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 03:38 PM
L6: Expert
  • Nov 2011
  • 835 joerocket is a splendid one to behold
Quote from TDMVP73 View Post :
The product rebate expires May 9th, and there is no guarantee that it will be FAR next week or have free shipping. It is advertised as FAR + Free Shipping this week, so I recommend ordering it now and being put on the back order list.

There is no restocking fee and cancellation isn't a problem as long as the order hasn't shipped.

I am almost positive it will ship and arrive at your door before the 30 day postmark deadline. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the backorders are fulfilled by the end of this week or next. Sometimes things ship out to people on backorder before the product page will update to "In Stock". You will know if your item has shipped by checking the Order Status at Frys.com nightly around 9 PM ET. That's typically the latest time that they update all the tracking information for the day's shipments.
Alright... thanks for the advice. In for my first MM. hopefully it'll go thru like you say. I am becoming a very quick fan of yours! And thank you so much for the responses!