View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 10:28 AM
L7: Teacher
  • Dec 2005
  • 291 1BadBoy is a jewel in the rough
I'm on Fatcow and have been using it for several years. But I use it almost exclusively for email (myself, wife, children, siblings, etc.). I do have a very basic web site, but I did it only for fun. I don't think anyone other than myself actually ever looks at it. Smilie

I used to use email forwarding from a different ISP, but Comcast began giving me hassles when using email forwarding because my domain registrar forwarded everything (spam email included). Comcast started marking the ISP as a spammer and would block ALL email! And some NEVER showed up. I went round and round with Comcast. The ISP also tried to help. Comcast would "fix" it, and do it all over again. Finally had to search out a different ISP that provided good email service and settled on Fatcow (first year was cheap). However, I just renewed for 2 years at $191.76.

I'd like to find something cheaper that allows email message sizes larger than 10MB. Fatcow allows up to 25MB message sizes, so I can email some larger files when necessary.

Any suggestions?