View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 07:45 PM
L4: Apprentice
  • May 2006
  • 82 baddog992 will become famous soon enough
I just bought this washer and have used it for two months now. The good thing about this machine is it uses very little water as it doesnt need to fill all the way to the top. I have not had any problems with white spots on clothing however my brother has had this problem so your mileage may vary. The washer in my opinion does clean cloths however I found that on normal settings the machine will eat buttons off dress shirts unless turned to low spin. My dad has not had this issue but I have on two shirts.

The other con for more people may be that you need to properly place the clothes on the outside of the drum, so you need to be careful when putting clothes into washer. The other con is the machine can become unbalanced very easily at times and makes a huge racket when it does, a super loud bang. The machine will still run it just makes a terrible loud sound. . So their you go my review of this machine. Also noise as I said before if it goes off balance it will be loud however when running it seems very low to me. Overall the machine is solid not super great but not bad just different.

Last edited by baddog992; 05-05-2013 at 07:47 PM.. Reason: Added more details.