View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 06:39 PM
L5: Journeyman
  • Feb 2008
  • 80 pcmax will become famous soon enough
Quote from stayslick2006 View Post :
Whether you pay tax (sales, use, or otherwise) may vary by individual. It just seems that the "tax kills it" and "dam it, sales tax" type posts are becoming like the "no HDMI" posts: not so helpful or relevant. It's not like this SSD has some special tax that another SSD from the same vendor is exempt from. Still the first comment we get to read is about some general view on taxes, not the product or deal itself. Maybe this vendor has tax for some, others it does not. Maybe another vendor is more favorable for some, others not. If people must post their "tax kills it" type posts, it would be awesome to at least put the state they are talking about and/or offer another vendor of choice with a similar deal. Just a suggestion, no offense meant towards any posters.
Well said and I agree with you. I know 90% of the time based on what vendor has the deal whether it is or isn't taxed for me.
These are good drives. Running one currently from the Staples deal and have been waiting for a good price ever since to go Raid 0. Would be all over this except I will soon have $60 rakuten points from the Mom's day deal and assuming they keep it at $200 will nab one for $140.

Last edited by pcmax; 05-13-2013 at 06:43 PM..