View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 07:52 AM
L4: Apprentice
  • Aug 2011
  • 99 MNGuy183 will become famous soon enough
Quote from Lace View Post :
My microsoft keyboard and mouse set I bought a few months chews through batteries in the mouse. Does this one do the same on minimal use? I'd use it for HTPC.
I bought one a couple years ago used it on my primary PC for a while but didn't really like the mouse (like a previous poster said it feels cheap, it does however work fine) so I moved this to my secondary PC and bought a logitech with the unifying receiver so I could pick my mouse and keyboard seperately. But the battery life does seem pretty good, I haven't replaced the batteries yet, I don't use it all that frequently but it seems to be good. Also note I rarely turn the mouse off when I'm not using it.

One thing to note for people using this on a lap top is that the receiver for this sticks out at least a half inch (much further than the tiny Logitech ones). This is fine if you're using it on a desktop or want to take it out everytime you move the computer but if you're looking to keep it in your USB port while you cary your lap top around I wouldn't recomend this set.