View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 05:23 AM
L1: Learner
  • Apr 2013
  • 14 ride_dirt is finding his bearings
I had purchased this TV this past weekend at bestbuy for $550. I will tell you all now, yesterdays deal for the 42' plasma Panasonic TC-P42S60 at sears is a way better deal. I didn't like the refresh rate at all for the stuff that i watch(mountain biking which is very fast moving) it was basically annoying me all the time. So i went to my local sears yesterday and they had one Panasonic TC-P42S60 left. So i grabbed it, for $400 for a bigger tv with smart features that hook up to you phone for even more awesomeness, I couldnt say no. When i got home i packed up the samsung popped the Panasonic out and was loving it from the start. after some use i felt it was MUCH better than this TV. Screw the LED bullshit and get much better colors and picture with the plasma. YOU WILL be happier. (unless all you watch is low moving barely any panning soap operas).

i hope this helps for anyone that watches anything fast action.

note: this tv is for my bed room so i don't deal with light issues causing glare too much.

Panasonic deal on slickdeals: http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/95124/sears-42-panasonic-tcp42s60-viera-1080p-600hz-plasma-hdtv

05-15-2013, 05:23 AM

Guests, join the SlickDeals.net Community for free to remove this ad.