View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 10:53 AM
L9: Master
  • Jul 2009
  • I'm just here for the show
  • 16,649 rydergal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote from wilmq05 View Post :
I clip 20 insert every weekand wanted to know the best binder for that many as my current binder is overflowing and it's starting to rip. Can anyone here provide me with a purchase link of a recommended binder or of a 5 inch single binder?

Thanks
I've got 12 inserts a week, and up until recently used the binder method as well. I never found 1 single binder big enough and durable enough to hold them all, so I had 2...one for groceries and one for HBA. I dubbed them my "Publix" binder and my "CVS" binder.
Both of my binders are Case-It brand, 3", zipper binders.

Trying to put that much weight in one binder, I found that the rings wore out very quickly, and I'd open it up to find they had come open and pages were falling out. Big hassle. Frown
Reps are back...for now. Stick Out Tongue I owe loads of gratitude to everyone that got me where I am! Read the *NEW* CVS FAQ and post your questions there. Let's keep the deal threads deal-related, please.
Would it kill you to read the wiki? Or to read the thread? All the experts got to where they are by reading...you can too.
Quote from Teeniney View Post :
By the way, I read the wiki, and it didn't kill me. Big Grin
Quote from Poker Junkie View Post :
Yeah, but does your "poo" produce ECBs? LMAO