View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 01:46 AM
L9: Master
  • May 2011
Quote from kris259 View Post :
I think the confusion comes from total defense is sketchy in the fact that people have reported that they dont report the activation asap or at all to tigerdirects 100% reliable rebate service...so if they dont do their job tiger cant send you the rebate asap like the always do.. and many people report having to call and call and call even though they did 100% to the letter (we are talking rebate connoisseurs here) what is required...so if you have to jump through hoops to get your rebate...is it really reliable... do you want a "crap shoot" rebate ???? ive been tempted..but luckily other rebate experts convinced me to pass..
As I said, if you can't follow instructions then don't do this rebate. What you're saying about TD activations is BS because when you activate it you get an email confirmation which is proof of your activation. You then send this in with the rebate. You use the same email for the activation as you do for your rebate registration. So you have proof of purchase (the invoice or packing slip), proof of possession (the UPC) and proof of registration (the email). Pretty simple.

How exactly are they going to make you jump through hoops if you have documentation for all their requirements? TigerDIrect even has a rebate guarantee where they will pay the rebate if you have problems as long as submitted the rebate on time.

If you don't like the rebate that's fine, but the "rebate experts" you are talking about are just idiots who are making people paranoid for no reason and making them miss out on a great deal.