View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 04:44 PM
L1: Learner
  • Feb 2010
  • 10 JeneralJoe is finding his bearings
Quote from rumpletzer View Post :
Sort of. You need to pay local taxes. If you go to the Ooma Web site, you're able to estimate the monthly taxes for your area.

I have a much older Ooma system before the taxes came into affect. I pay nothing at all, and I get free calls, caller ID, and voice mail. It's awesome. As long as my box keeps working, I'll keep getting free for life...
I have the same deal.... surprised to find that others are now paying tax... what a great deal we got, way back when Smilie

Quote from rumpletzer View Post :
Sort of. You need to pay local taxes. If you go to the Ooma Web site, you're able to estimate the monthly taxes for your area.

I have a much older Ooma system before the taxes came into affect. I pay nothing at all, and I get free calls, caller ID, and voice mail. It's awesome. As long as my box keeps working, I'll keep getting free for life...
Quote from diamondjoker5 View Post :
should i switch over from mj+.? Magic jack support blows hard and their dongle has been acting up. How is the call quality and support with ooma?
MY WIFE DID NOT EVEN KNOW WE SWITCHED UNTIL YEARS LATER WHEN the power went out and she tried to use the land line Smilie

Last edited by JeneralJoe; 06-07-2013 at 04:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost