View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 06:42 PM
L6: Expert
  • Aug 2011
  • 546 adealaday is a glorious beacon of light
if this works for the students, i think it's a pretty good deal. this product at this price range is pretty good for a non-engineering/science student since it's got all the basic applications covered. i'm using an asus tf600 RT right now, and i have to say for basic schoolwork you are definitely more than covered. given that you are on school campus, u should have all the wifi that the RT needs to be a productive beast. this does not negate the need for a more full fledged laptop, esp if you are engineering or sciences since there are special software that you need for school. at this price point, it's not a bad buy for the students.

Quote from Ubie View Post :
I wonder if they'll open this up to folks with an .edu email address at least. I don't have the ability to order though a school, but could get one if they allow .edu orders. Better yet, i'd be willing to pay a bit more, say $400, for the PRO (I know that's a dream, but I want one, I don't need one).

haha yea i'd totally buy a PRO for 400 bucks lol

Last edited by adealaday; 06-17-2013 at 06:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost