View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 06:30 PM
L1: Learner
  • Nov 2010
  • 14 shinobix is finding his bearings
Cocoade Pure Premium Coconut Water, 16.2-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12) for $17.37 on Amazon (with Subscribe and Save)
Hi Everyone,

I just saw this on Amazon, it is the new Cocoade Pure Coconut Water, I have tried this brand when it was on Groupon, and it is actually one of the best coconut water I have tried so far. It is very good coconut water. My friends and I really like the name too, so clever, like nature's Gatorade.

I read that the quality is even better than Zico and some of those other brands. I believe so, the taste is more smooth and it doesn't have that sugar cane taste, or have that strong after taste, like the other brands have,

So far, I like it more than some of the other brands out there, I buy a few cases every week because I used the coconut water to make my shakes. Now on Amazon they have it as a Subscribe and Save at $17.37 for 12 packs of 16.2 oz cans. That is like less than $1.50/can.

Some of the stores around here sell it for $1.99 to $2.50. So to me this a pretty good deal. If you like coconut water, you should definitely check Cocoade out,

http://www.amazon.com/Cocoade-Pre...dp_product
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 41Cuc3uQiSL._SY300_.jpg (11.5 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg 41Cuc3uQiSL.jpg (28.4 KB, 251 views)