View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 11:32 AM
L6: Expert
  • Nov 2008
  • 155 Y314K has a spectacular aura about
Quote from Biznatch View Post :
Yup I got sick of newdaemon killing downloads within an hour or 2 of being posted, and finally stopped paying. It was making SB/CP useless and taking too much manual work. So I moved to a EU usenet service. Noticed no diference other than my downloads actually working Smilie I tested items that failed on newsdaemon 2 weeks later with the EU provider and the download still worked.

So just move to a non US provider and most of these issues will disappear. I'm not saying who I moved to as I don't want anyone slowing down my downloads.
Well I guess u can tell us the cost of the EU usenet service (Monthly or Block ?).. I doubt u'll see a stamped to pay more then $5-$7 bucks for service here.. Not sure how we would slow u down... What's the name.. Does it have part of a SouthPark characters name on it's name ??? Roll Eyes (Sarcastic)

Quote from SlickAnon View Post :
The ideal is having 1 provider from each backbone. It's best to start with 1 from US, and another from Netherlands. They are more expensive though and difficult to pay for.
Right.. I think I got the NL Servers filler part figured out... But I need to have a much cheaper option for the easy pickings parts.... That's why I am thinking of giving ND another try... I think $5 would fit the bill for that...
Who would of thunk it.... In the HP TOUCHPAD WARS....
QVC [qvc.com] for the WIN!!!! woot