View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 03:53 AM
L10: Grand Master
  • Dec 2007
  • 2,979 blackblaze has a reputation beyond repute
Quote from haggle_master View Post :
Card number 3 got hit today (7/15/2013). $10 donation to the "Green" party and a $1300+ charge to something I can't even recall right now. I was going to check my charges to see its relevance to rakuten.com, but bank of America shit down the account, so I can't check until my new card and account number comes in.

Damn, their deals and points aren't worth this crap. Using last of my points tomorrow and shutting down my accounts tomorrow. I hope that only card numbers were stolen and not the real important info.

*edit* just checked and card was still on file with main account. barely used the card in months...just 1 Dell.com and beginning recurring charge from everydayprivelegesgold.com. (BTW, they have no option to delete account except to contact them....WTF?)
Some would argue that their deals and points are good enough to deal with the reissue of a credit card, not ever thinking your CC company might not want to do business with you for taking on risky behavior they have to constantly flag.
"You can either Score a Deal or Sell a Deal, either way, remember where you are....THIS IS Slick Deals Cool "

Quote from AnotherSDer :
I just asked my wife about this deal and she said NO!!!!!!! After I hung up the phone, i said "to HELL with that"! I'M IN FOR TWO!!!

You don't need to wish that you didn't have a wife......you just need to exchange your skirt for her pants.