View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 12:19 PM
Sanity Is Overrated
  • Feb 2005
  • Crystal Castle
  • 721 Diamonique is a splendid one to behold
Quote from thekedar View Post :
I used my Visa card through V.me promotion 9/4 on ... (no CC directly on their website) but still my this card was compromised today.. Somebody charged $100 @ Sears in Kings Beach, California and then there was a fraud alert email from my issues for $710.11 in Kings Beach Again.. I called immediately my bank and cancelled the card...... No more Rakuten!!!!!

A Transaction of $710.11 at TAHOE MOUNTAIN SPORTS was declined on or around 09/10/2013 inKINGS BEACH, CA United States.
I'd go to my bank in person and ask for the name of the database and/or look up the main office of the whole bank, call there and tell them if they don't tell you the name of the database you'd contact a lawyer to get it out of them. You could also mention that you'd be contacting local and national newspapers to let them know they are withholding information about customer's breached accounts that's preventing them from protecting themselves financially.
Do you like to dish and find out the latest news about Soap Operas, Primetime and more? Then check out Daytime Royalty! [daytimeroyaltyonline.com]

For fellow Midnight Theme users on Firefox and Chrome: Stylish userstyles.org [userstyles.org]
Ask SD to bring back official support of the midnight theme!