View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 04:48 PM
L6: Expert
  • Mar 2007
  • 8,470 silkypup has a reputation beyond repute
RECAP SUNDAY 9/2//13

Coupon Policy

Quote from Iheartclearance View Post :
*snip*This is the coupon policy. I know I will be carrying it with my everytime.

http://www.target.com/HelpContent...olicy.html

although it still does say "We reserve the right to accept, refuse, or limit the use of any coupon." so i'm guessing technically any store can do whatever they want?
Spreadsheet Update
Quote from Tipper55 View Post :
Cartwheel Excel [live.com] Updated
Please go to post for list
New Target Coupons

Quote from HDDVDTV View Post :
New TQs printing today:
Glade air care items $1off2 exp 10/19/13
Hormel crumbled bacon toppings 4.3-oz $1off 2 exp 10/26/13
Pledge multi-surface $1off2 select exp 10/19/13
Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaning $1 exp 10/19/13
Windex Touch Up kitchen cleaner 10-oz 75ยข exp 10/19/13
Ziploc bags 30-ct or larger $1off2 exp 10/19/13
GC DEALS
Pantene Deal

Quote from officevalue View Post :
got lucky tonight and got two shampoos and one conditioner (all 6.49) for 9.99 AC. She took off 6.49 on BOGO, in spite of wording, and $2 Q as well. It took the second one off without override and got a GC.
Quote from tonejob1972 View Post :
I just purchased six of the large clearance bottles at $5.51 each. Received two $10 Gift Cards. No Stylers on shelf and limited clearance bottles. Odd thing is...there were signs advertising the gift card that were not there at anytime last week.
Quote from mofome View Post :
Signs up and worked for me. Only the black labelled $4.99 stylers and large $6.49 (if not on clearance) ones work for the gc deal.

DEALS
Lego Goblin King Battle Set Deal
Quote from krayzie View Post :
I found the Lego Goblin King Battle set for $54 at my local store. It's oos online.
http://www.target.com/p/lego-the-...ing+battle
Dixie Perfect Touch Travel/togo Cups
Quote from sweetdiggity View Post :
Sweet deal on Dixie PerfectTouch travel/to go cups. They're part of the 3/$8 sale on Dixie so $2.66 each.

Buy two packages of the cups:

Use two $1/1 Dixie PerfectTouch or Ultra Target coupon [target.com] if your store allows
Use 1 $1/2 Dixie coupon [dixie.com] (register on top right of page and they email you the Q)
Use 10% off Dixie Cartwheel

Final price, about $1 each! Regular price is $2.99 each I think.

My store had both the 12ct 16oz cups and the 12ct 12oz cups included in the sale.
Reputation is an idle and most false imposition; oft got without merit, and lost without deserving.
William Shakespeare

A man desires praise that he may be reassured, that he may be quit of his doubting of himself; he is indifferent to applause when he is confident of success.
Alec Waugh

Better shun the bait, than struggle in the snare.
John Dryden (1631 - 1700)