Credit Scoring 101 - START HERE! [myfico.com]
Credit scores & credit reports [bankrate.com]
How to cancel a card [bankrate.com]
Factors of credit score [bankrate.com]
Managing your cards [bankrate.com]
How many credit cards is too many? [msn.com]
5 steps to do-it-yourself credit repair [bankrate.com]
* Close out your newest accounts so that you don't lose your longer credit history.
* Close out accounts slowly over several months.
* Verify that all accounts you've closed are reported as "closed by consumer" for the best report.
* Even if creditors offer to raise credit limits, allow yourself only moderate credit limits.
* Keep your balances low and avoid revolving balances.
Last edited by MissLeading; 07-31-2007 at 07:29 AM..
Reason: Automerged Doublepost