Top 7 Reasons to Stay at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Tucson Airport-North:
- The hotel is conveniently located just 5 miles from the airport and 8 miles from Tucson's acclaimed restaurants on 4th Avenue.
- You can take advantage of the hotel's complimentary shuttle, which drops you off at any destination within 5 miles of the hotel—including the airport.
- There's a common space that houses an outdoor heated pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a whirlpool.
- Rooms include free WiFi, a 27-inch TV with HBO, and triple-sheeted bedding.
- There are two onsite restaurants; one of them, Falling Water Grille, has a 20-foot waterfall.
- Massage services are available.
- Parking is free.
Tucson, Arizona: Southwestern History and Culture Amid the Cacti
Tucson—or the Old Pueblo—is a bastion of southwestern history and rich culture surrounded by mountains and desert. It's existed as an outpost for years, and as such it's absorbed elements from European, Native American, Mexican, and Asian cultures. Today, this unique blend is especially evident in the downtown restaurant scene, where you can get authentic chilies rellenos, delicately prepared sushi, and upscale bistro fare with fine wines from nearby vintners.
Those willing to make the short trip outside of downtown can better soak up the area's gorgeous natural landscape at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum, a combined botanical garden and zoo located about 20 miles west of the hotel. There, mountain lions, gila monsters, and more than 1,200 kinds of plants spread across 21 acres of desert scenery.
Mission San Xavier del Bac, the "White Dove of the Desert," is one of the oldest intact European structures in Arizona. The sprawling white adobe church, located about 10 miles south of downtown, was built in the 1700s. It's a striking example of the area's Spanish colonial architecture, with interiors lined with frescoes and fine sculpture.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
Book by 11/16/12 or promotional value expires. Travel by 12/31/12. Limit 6/person, may buy 6 more as gifts. Limit 3/visit. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability. Must cancel by 6pm on day of scheduled arrival or fee up to Groupon price applies. Must be 21+ to check in and consume alcohol. Credit card required at booking and check-in. Must provide first and last name upon purchase. For Options 1 and 2: valid only for rooms. For Options 3: valid only for suites. Not valid with reward points. 13.05% tax not included.