- $49 for a 10”x17” custom alphabet photography collage in a black steel frame from Sticks and Stones ($139.99 list price)
- Shipping is an additional $9.99 per framed art piece.
Custom Alphabet Photography Collage from Sticks and Stones
With pieces that have been featured on The Martha Stewart Show, hung in the White House, and chosen by Oprah to bestow upon Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes to celebrate their joint invention of the cotton gin, Sticks and Stones has made one-of-a-kind art ubiquitous. The company's master photographers have compiled a gallery of black-and-white art photographs depicting natural and structural images that represent each letter of the alphabet, which customers can peruse to craft a framed heirloom up to 14 letters long. Each piece is then matted in black and encased in a half-inch black steel frame.
- Customize a collage of black-and-white photos
- Spells any word, name, or onomatopoeia up to 14 letters long
- Encased in a half-inch black steel frame
- Surrounded by black mat
- Featured on The Martha Stewart Show and Oprah
- Option for upgrades to other frame and mat options
How to get your goods: after purchasing this deal, pull up your Groupon with our mobile app or by going to My Groupons (or to My Gifts if you are giving this as a gift*) and clicking the view voucher link. Then, follow the instructions on your voucher.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquires, please see your voucher for customer service contact information.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
*Once the recipient claims your gift, you will no longer be able to print the Groupon.
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Limit 1 per order. $9.99 flat-rate shipping not included. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders ship within 2 1/2 weeks from the redemption date. Does not ship to PO boxes. No returns unless damaged or defective. See return policy. (http://gr.pn/wqDomX) Voucher is non-transferable. Upgrades available for additional cost.