Buy Now ► Sold: 70
Top Six Reasons to Stay at Ocean Crest Resort
- Ocean Crest Resort is perched high atop a cliff overlooking the Pacific coast. You get sweeping views of the sea in ocean-view rooms as you indulge in complimentary chocolates and sparkling wine.
- The property is tucked amid pine trees in a remote part of northwest Washington, just outside Olympic National Park.
- The Curtright family has owned the resort for three generations and once called it home; they aim to make guests feel warm and welcomed.
- There's a relaxed feel to the pool area; natural light streams in from overhead windows.
- You can reserve a spot at the onsite spa for relaxing therapies ranging from chair massages to hot-stone and deep-tissue massages.
- Guests can use the fully furnished exercise room on Sunday-Thursday from 9 a.m.-9 p.m. and Friday-Saturday from 9 a.m.-10 p.m. Sign up for an Aquacize class; please note the last hour of each day is adult swim only.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
Book by 12/21/12 or promo value expires. Complete travel by 3/31/13. Not valid 11/22-11/25, 12/25-12/31, or 2/14-2/17. Limit 2/person +2 as gifts. Limit 2/visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required, subject to availability. All cancellations subject to $20 fee; 72-hour notice required or fee of applicable 1-night's stay up to Groupon price applies. Must be 21+ to check in or consume alcohol. Credit card required at booking & check-in. Not valid w/reward points. 11.4% tax not included.