Top Reasons to Visit the Four-Star Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore
- This AAA Four Diamond hotel sits right at the edge of Baltimore's historic Inner Harbor, within easy reach of boutiques and restaurants. Nearby family-friendly attractions include the Maryland Science Center and the National Aquarium.
- An elegant, sweeping grand staircase winds up to the luxurious guest rooms, which are outfitted with carved four-poster beds and paintings by contemporary American artists. Rooms look out on the Inner Harbor, the courtyard, or the Baltimore skyline.
- There are several dining options onsite. Brightons Restaurant serves up breakfast and weekend brunch amid views of the harbor, and Explorers specializes in Maryland crab cakes and cocktails made with homegrown ingredients.
- You can unwind in the indoor pool, whirlpool spa, or sauna.
- The fitness center is open 24 hours.
Baltimore, Maryland: World-Class Museums and Historic Waterfront Neighborhoods
Located just south of downtown Baltimore, the Inner Harbor has become one of the city’s best-known landmarks, a historic seaport that was redeveloped into a tourism district in the mid-20th century. You’ll find several museums here, from the National Aquarium—which houses more than 16,500 sea creatures—to the Historic Ships in Baltimore museum featuring the 1854 USS Constellation and the World War II–era USS Torsk submarine. Head up to the Baltimore World Trade Center's 27th-floor observation deck for 360-degree views of the Charm City's skyline, the Inner Harbor, and Chesapeake Bay.
The city is made up of many little neighborhoods, each of which has its own personality. Mount Vernon—one of the city’s oldest sections—has been a desirable address since the country’s first monument to George Washington was built there in 1829. Today, the neighborhood’s elegant 19th-century town homes share space with The Walters Art Museum and The Lyric opera house. Back on the waterfront, the cobblestone streets of Fell’s Point—a former sailors’ stopover established by William Fell in 1726—are lined with fashionable restaurants and lively taverns.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
Book by 4/30/13 or promotional value expires. Valid for travel 3/22/13-5/12/13. Not valid 3/23, 4/6, 4/20, or 4/27. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 2 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required, subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price applies. Must be 21 or older to check in. Credit card required at booking and check in. 15.5% tax not included.