Top Reasons to Visit Aston Waikoloa Colony Villas
- The villas are located on Hawaii’s Big Island, close to Anaehoomalu Beach. The resort also has breathtaking views of Mauna Kea—considered one of the most sacred mountains in Hawaii.
- Right next to the villas is the Waikoloa Beach Golf Course, which was designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr.
- Each of the luxurious villas features a fully equipped kitchen, cable TV, a PlayStation 2 game system, and a private lanai.
- The weather is warm year-round on the island, and you can take advantage by kicking back at your villa’s swimming pool, which is surrounded by palm trees and tropical plants.
- Have an impromptu family cookout on one of the outdoor grills at each villa, and feel free to use the property’s jet spa and fitness center.
Waikoloa, Hawaii: Azure Bays, Sea Turtles, and Ancient Petroglyphs
The community of Waikoloa sits on the northwest coast of Hawaii’s Big Island. Nearby, you’ll find Anaehoomalu Bay, which Fodor’s calls the “perfect spot for swimming, windsurfing, snorkeling and diving.”
The area is flush with sea wildlife and nature preserves. If you’re not diving, it’s worth it to take a glass-bottom-boat tour or visit a nearby sea-turtle sanctuary. Coral, colorful fish, and mollusks live in the brackish lava water at Anchialine Pond Preservation Area, too. Beyond the marine life, there’s a lot of history at Puako Petroglyph Preserve, where you can find more than 3,000 ancient petroglyphs carved into the volcanic lava rock.
For those who wish to do a little shopping, King's Shops offers an array of store fronts including Coach, Tommy Bahama, Honolua Surf Co., and Orchid Jewelers. King's Shops also offers dining options as well as shuttle services.
Waikoloa has just a taste of the Big Island’s stunning landscape. About an hour farther inland, you can visit Hawaii’s tallest mountain, Mauna Kea. At the summit is the world’s largest telescope, where you can get unparalleled views of the stars.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
Must book by 5/17/13 or promotional value expires. Must complete travel by 12/19/13. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 2 per visit. Not valid 5/1-5/4, 5/24-5/26, 8/29-9/1, and 10/10-10/13. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required, subject to availability. 72-hour cancellation notice required or fee of applicable two-night's stay up to the amount paid for Groupon applies. Must be 18 or older to check in. Credit card required at booking and check-in, name must match the name on your reservation. Not valid with reward points. Daily amenity fee ($10 + 4.166% Hawaii State General Excise Tax) not included. 9.25% occupancy tax + 4.166% Hawaii State General Excise Tax not included.