Top Reasons to Stay at Coconut Villas of Dunedin
- The Caribbean-style villas overlook a network of coastal waterways that lead out to the Gulf of Mexico.
- Two-bedroom suites feature bright and tropical décor, private balconies, and full kitchens. All come with views of the Gulf of Mexico or scenic waterways.
- Guests can take a dip in two outdoor pools that are surrounded by Spanish-style patios, sun loungers, and palm trees.
- It’s worth it to take a stroll through the grounds, landscaped with lush tropical vegetation, or venture out to the fishing dock to cast a line.
- The 47-mile-long Pinellas Trail is only one block away from Coconut Villas of Dunedin. You can bike, jog, or rollerblade along the trail to the beach or downtown Dunedin.
Dunedin, Florida: Barrier Islands with Sandy Beaches and Native Wildlife
Located 30 miles west of Tampa and just north of Clearwater Beach, the town of Dunedin overlooks the Gulf of Mexico. Running parallel to the coast of Dunedin is a string of lush barrier islands; drive across the Dunedin Causeway to reach the popular Honeymoon Island and its eponymous state park. Here, you can snorkel in the warm waters of the Gulf and comb the beaches for seashells. Keep an eye out for osprey nests and other native shorebirds.
From Honeymoon Island, you can take the Caladesi Island Ferry to the more secluded Caladesi Island State Park, famous for its unspoiled white sand beaches. Hop on a kayak and paddle a three-mile waterway past mangroves or hike a three-mile nature trail on the island’s interior.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
Must book by 5/31/13 or promotional value expires. Must complete travel by 6/30/13. Not valid 5/24-5/27/13. Limit 3 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit for options 2 and 3. Limit 2 per visit for option 1. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required, subject to availability. 30-day cancellation notice required or up to Groupon price applies. Must be 21 or older to check in. Credit card and Groupon redemption code required at booking. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid with reward points. 12% tax not included.