Top Reasons to Visit Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls
- This Groupon includes passes to the hotel’s massive indoor water park, which features plenty of rides and attractions.
- Kids will get a kick out of MagiQuest, a fantasy-based adventure game where you can battle goblins, befriend pixies, and defeat dragons.
- There are seven restaurants and cafés onsite for quick and easy meals—and enough coffee to help you keep up with the little ones.
- Spacious, comfortable suites provide plenty of room for the whole family.
- Wacky Wilderness Mini Golf provides 18 holes of animated surprises and interactive entertainment.
- The fun continues at Northern Lights Arcade, which is packed with video games and games of skill.
Niagara Falls, Ontario: Panoramic Views of the Falls near Vegas-Style Casinos and Water Parks
At Niagara Falls—considered by many to be one of the world’s seven natural wonders—water thunders downward from a height of nearly 200 feet, crashing onto craggy boulders below. The falls straddle the border between Canada and the United States, with segments located in both New York and Ontario, but the Canadian side of the Niagara River is universally hailed as the finest vantage point to take in all three of Niagara Falls' photogenic brinks: American, Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls.
The iconic Maid of the Mist has ferried raincoat-clad passengers around the base of the falls since 1846. The tours run from April through October, depending on the river's ice conditions. Year-round, Journey Behind the Falls grants a glimpse behind the curtain of Horseshoe Falls—board an elevator that descends 150 feet into the bedrock, then stand at an observation deck steps away from the cascading water.
A 10-minute walk from the falls, you'll see the neon glow of the Clifton Hill neighborhood. Its Fallsview Boulevard has plenty of Vegas-style kitsch, including glitzy casinos, indoor water parks, restaurants, and soggy Elvis impersonators.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
Must book by 5/26/13, 5/30/13 or 6/13/13, depending on option purchased, or promotional value expires. Valid for travel 4/16/13-4/26/13, 4/16/13-5/30/13 or 6/2/13-6/13/13, depending on option purchased. Not valid 4/21, 4/28, or 5/19. Not valid for Saturday check-in.Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 2 per visit. Reservation required; subject to availability. All cancellations subject to $30 fee; 72hr notice or fee of applicable one-night's stay applies. Must be 21 or older to check in. Credit card required at booking and check-in. 13% tax not included.