Adorama has so many ways to save that it only makes sense to take advantage of their many coupons, discounts, rebates and loyalty programs. You can expect both item- and department-specific coupons, as well as sitewide discounts. Additionally, their clearance and refurbished deals often boast savings upwards of 60% off.
How to Use an Adorama Coupon
- Add your items to your cart and select “Checkout.”
- Fill out your shipping information and then scroll down to the “Payment” section. Click where it says “Do you have a gift card or promo code?”
- Enter your gift card and/or promo code in the appropriate box and click “Apply” on the respective boxes.
- Your total will then reflect any discounts that you have received.
How to Save Money at Adorama
- Shop Adorama's huge used and refurbished collection of products, offered at discounts with numerous, affordable warranty options to choose from.
- Sell your old used cameras and accessories to Adorama. This is a simple way to get instant credit towards something new without the hassle of listing and selling the item independently.
- Check out Adorama’s overstock pages for hundreds of new cameras, lenses, bags and other accessories with their prices slashed to clear warehouse space. Naturally, some of these items will be a little bit older than their higher-priced, more recently-released counterparts -- but it's a haven for premium, well-received camera products being offered at a discount, savings that only grow with an Adorama coupon applied to your order.
- Search Adorama’s Rebate Center to net more than $300 in savings depending on what you’re buying. A quick search of the Rebate center will show you all the products they currently have with a rebate, which range from the typical check-in-the-mail deals, or offers for valuable rewards like gift cards, or future discounts.
- Sign up for Adorama's VIP program for $49.99 a year. Once enrolled in the VIP program, you'll get the insider's edge to saving: emails about new products exclusive to VIP members, VIP-only discounts, and 20GB of free cloud storage to store photos, videos, and documents. Plus, you’ll get access to free photography eBooks and member-only contests.
Take advantage of Adorama rentals. You can try out the gear first, and then use the credit from your rental to purchase the item. All you have to do is purchase the item you rented within 30 days and you’ll receive 100% back of up to one week’s rental fee, which will apply to your purchase.