If you’re starting a new website, chances are that you don’t want to worry about paying too much for the domain. GoDaddy offers products within a range of affordable prices, but taking advantage of GoDaddy coupons and promo codes could definitely save you even more on your next domain name. Keep this page bookmarked so you don’t miss any of their deals.
How to Use GoDaddy Coupons
- Click through the checkout process. Note that you will have to create or login to an account.
- Look for the “Have a promotion code?” box on the right hand of the screen below the subtotal.
- Enter your GoDaddy promo code in the box and click “Add.”
How to Save at GoDaddy
- Look for GoDaddy coupon codes that meet your needs. It’s often easy to find GoDaddy domain coupons offering things like $0.99 .com domains or 25% off domain registration. You can also find GoDaddy hosting coupons that offer discounts when you sign up for the whole year.
- Take advantage of GoDaddy renewal coupons if you already own your domain. These deals can range in savings, but it’s not unusual to find coupons offering deals like $7.49 GoDaddy domain renewal.
- Try the GoDaddy website builder free for a month. This service offers website hosting and 24/7 support.
- Get a free trial month of GoDaddy’s online store features to start selling on your domain.
- Sign up for GoDaddy emails to receive special offers and helpful tips on building your website.
GoDaddy Customer Service
If you have questions or just need a little help getting everything set up, call the GoDaddy customer service phone number at 480-505-8877. They are available 27/7. You can also use their live chat feature.