In the wake of COVID-19, stocking up on vitamins and cold & flu essentials isn’t such a bad idea. It’s at least as important as hoarding Charmin. Fortunately, CVS is running a major BOGO event with big savings on select health and wellness items sitewide, plus a limited-time coupon for an extra $20–$25 off your purchase.
Save Up to $25 with This Week’s CVS Coupon
Now through March 14th, CVS shoppers can take an extra $20 off $80+ or $25 off $100+ when they use code SAVEMORE at checkout. Even better, this coupon stacks with several of the store’s weekly health and wellness sale items to help you maximize your savings.
This offer is only available online, but several products ship free of charge when you join CVS CarePass for $5 per month. Otherwise, shipping is free on orders of $35 or more.
This Week’s Best CVS Health and Wellness Deals
CVS is helping its customers keep germs at bay with some robust savings on the following wellness brands:
- Buy one, get one 50% off select CVS Health cold relief products
- Buy one, get one free Nature Made value-size vitamins and CVS Health vitamins
- $19.99 select Rhinocort and Zyrtec products
Here are a few ways to save:
CVS Health AirShield Chewable Tablets
Sale Price: 2 for $10.94 ($5.47 each) | Reg. Price: $7.29
Homeopathic CVS Health Cold Remedy Non-Drowsy Quick Dissolving Tablets 25-Count, Lemon Lime
Sale Price: 2 for $17.99 ($9 each) | Reg. Price: $11.99
CVS Health Adult Severe Congestion Relief Liquid Daytime or Nighttime, 6 oz.
Sale Price: 2 for $19.19 ($9.60 each) | Reg. Price: $12.79
This Week’s Best Deals on CVS Vitamins
Nature Made Calcium (Carbonate) w/D Tablets 500 mg, 130CT
Sale Price: 2 for $15.49 ($7.75 each) | Reg. Price: $15.49
Vitamin C is temporarily out of stock for both brands, but look for the following vitamin sales in the weeks to come:
- Buy one, get one free select Nature’s Truth vitamins (March 15th through March 21st)
- Buy one, get one free select Nature’s Bounty vitamins (March 22nd through March 28th)
How to Score Free Shipping with CVS CarePass
CVS CarePass is a paid membership program that offers perks like free prescription delivery and free one- to two-day shipping on eligible items sitewide with no minimum purchase required.
It costs $5 per month (or $4 per month when you pay $48 upfront for an annual membership instead), but members receive a $10 instant reward each and every month, which more than offsets the $5 fee.
- Go to CVS CarePass.
- Enter your ZIP code. (This program may not be available in all areas.)
- Sign in or create a CVS account.
- If you don’t already have a CVS account, you’ll need to sign up for the CVS ExtraCare card for free.
- Select your payment option.
- You’ll see your first $10 reward in your CVS account within minutes (although CVS notes that it may take 48–72 hours for it to appear). This reward can then be instantly applied to your order.
Special thanks to Slickdealer daisybeetle for sharing the details on our forums!