The McDonald’s app has added an avalanche of new discounts and deals, and they are downright delicious. The availability of these deals will depend on your location, so be sure to check out what’s available in your area with the app. If you haven’t tried out the McDonald’s app for Android and iOS, now would be a good time to check it out.
One notable deal is a buy one, get one on double cheeseburgers or six-piece McNugget entrees. You can also get a free apple pie or cookie with only $1 minimum purchase. In select locations, you can try a new Crispy Chicken Sandwich and turn it into a meal with medium fries and a drink at no extra charge. Some of these offers include daily deals, as well as unique discounts tailored to your taste buds. Most of the deals are one time use only and will disappear from the offers menu once you cash them in. Additionally, these are all app-exclusive offers, so you’ll have to download to take advantage of the deals.
One perk to getting the McDonald’s app is that you get one free order of large fries just for downloading and registering an account. You can also order McDelivery, or use Mobile Order & Pay to pick up at a physical location in your area. You can start exploring some potential deals from the McDonald’s app below.
- 99¢ Any Size Premium Roast or Iced Coffee (valid once per day) – Expires 6/27
- $1 Large Fries (valid once per week) – Expires 6/27
- Free Large Fries with App Download
- Buy 5 McCafe drinks, get 1 free
McDonald’s Mobile App Deals (Your Mileage May Vary)
- Buy One, Get One on Double Cheeseburgers and 6 piece McNugget Entrees
- Free Medium Fries and Drink with purchase of Crispy Chicken Sandwich
- Free Apple Pie or Cookie with $1 minimum purchase
- 50% off 10 piece McNuggets
- $2 off purchases of $10 or more
- $4 off purchases of $20 or more
$1 $2 $3 Dollar Menu Offers
- $1 Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Sweet Iced Tea & More Soda
- $1.89 McChicken or McDouble
- $2 Hazelnut Cappuccino & More McCafe Beverages
Remember, your mileage may vary when it comes to these offers. If you don’t find one that works for you, be sure to check back in periodically to see what updates have arrived.
If you want to be the first to know when a new McDonald’s deal goes live, try setting a Deal Alert. That way, we can notify you whenever the latest deals hit the web.