Fall asleep at night or leave your home for the day with peace of mind when you use top-rated DIY security systems to monitor your house. Home security packages have come a long way in the past decade, and now keeping an eye on your home is more simple and affordable than ever. We’ve gathered the best Black Friday 2021 security system sets, cameras and doorbell deals happening right now.
Best Black Friday Security Camera Deals on Amazon
For 2021, the top security names include Ring, Arlo, eufy, SimpliSafe and Defender. All are comparable in service, features and prices, so there is bound to be the ideal security system for your budget and needs.
- Ring Video Doorbell 3 – Sale Price: $143.99 with 20% Amazon Trade-In | Reg. Price: $179.99
- Ring Alarm 8-Piece Kit – Sale Price: $339.99 | Reg. Price: $424.98
- Certified Refurbished Ring Video Doorbell Elite – Sale Price: $199.99 | Reg. Price: $299.99
- Arlo Audio Doorbell – Sale Price: $29.99 | Reg. Price: $79.99
- Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera – Sale Price: $206.66 | Reg. Price: $249.99
- Arlo Essential Wired Video Doorbell – Sale Price: $109.99 | Reg. Price: $149.99
- Wyze Lock WiFi & Bluetooth Enabled Smart Door Lock – Sale Price: $98.45 | Reg. Price: $129.98
- Wyze Video Doorbell with Chime – Sale Price: $50.68 | Reg. Price: $56.98
- eufy Security SoloCam – Sale Price: $69.99 after $30 coupon | Reg. Price: $99
- eufy Security eufyCam 2 Pro Wireless Cameras – Sale Price: $105 | Reg. Price: $149
- eufy Security 5-Piece Home Alarm Kit – Sale Price: $139.99 with $20 off coupon | Reg. Price: $159.99
Best Security Camera Deals by Brand
Depending on your budget and needs, today’s indoor security cameras offer a wealth of features at a wide range of price points. Some of the best deals right now are for multi-camera bundles, so you can make sure every corner of your home is covered.
- Blink Mini Compact Indoor Plug-in Cam at Kohl’s – Sale Price: $19.99 | Reg. Price: $34.99
- Lorex 4K 8-Camera Wired DVR Security System at Best Buy – Sale Price: $467.99 | Reg. Price: $549.99
- Defender Ultra HD 4K Wired 12 Security Camera System w/ Night Vision at Sam’s Club – Sale Price: $699.98 | Reg. Price: $869.98
- Defender Guard 2K Resolution with Wi-Fi at Walmart – Sale Price: $104 | Reg. Price: $189.99
- eufy Security: Smart Lock Touch + 2K Video Doorbell & Homebase at Costco – Sale Price: $219.98 after you apply both to the cart | Reg. Price: $379.98
The top Nest Black Friday deals we see this year are on the Nest Doorbell. The doorbell is $129.99 at both Walmart, Kohl’s, Target and Best Buy for early Black Friday shopping. Even though a Nest Black Friday sale for security cameras and kits isn’t happening this year as it has in past years, you can still save on Nest cameras and bundles when you shop Kohl’s by earning Kohl’s Cash.
Kohl’s will not allow coupons on Nest security products, but they will reward you Kohl’s Cash which can be redeemed for other in-store purchases at a later time. Typically, Kohl’s rewards shoppers $10 Kohl’s Cash for ever $50 spent, but from November 21 – 26, Kohl’s will reward shoppers with $15 for every $50 spent (and some products have even higher Kohl’s cash rewards).
- Google Nest Doorbell Battery at Walmart – Sale Price: $129.99 | Reg. Price: $179.98
- Google Nest Indoor Security Camera at Kohl’s – Sale Price: $129.99 + $30 Kohl’s Cash | Reg. Price: $179.99
From the $60 Ring Indoor Cam to the $100 Ring Stick Up Cam Battery, there are some top-notch Ring security cameras that won’t break the bank. The popular Ring Indoor Cam is a cost-effective option if you’re hoping to add indoor security cameras to multiple rooms in your home. It also includes 1080p resolution, two-way talk and infrared night vision. If you can’t find the Ring Black Friday deals you were hoping for, try buying Certified Refurbished on Amazon. For example, you can find a Certified Refurbished Ring Floodlight Camera for $159.99, a $20 savings from buying new.
- Ring Alarm Home Security System V2 8-pc. Set at Kohl’s – Sale Price: $199.99 after $50 Kohl’s Cash | Reg. Price: $249.99
- Ring Alarm 10-Piece Kit at Costco – Sale Price: $129.99 | Reg. Price: $229.99 November 26-29 only
- Ring with Echo Dot at Best Buy – Sale Price: $69.98 | Reg. Price: $99.98
Known for being completely wireless and having an excellent battery life, Arlo is the top brand we’ve seen for Black Friday 2021 shopping. Arlo’s top security cameras are user-friendly with color night vision, built-in spotlight, crisp resolution and a powerful 12x zoom. Plus, it features a magnetic mount that makes battery changes a breeze.
- Arlo Wireless Doorbell & Chime Bundle at Arlo.com – Sale Price: $224.98 after 10% automatic bundle savings | Reg. Price: $249.98
The Wired Doorbell + 3 Wireless 2K Camera Bundle at Arlo.com – Sale Price: $594.98 after 15% automatic bundle savings | Reg. Price: $699.98
- Arlo Essential Spotlight Camera + Solar Panel Set at Sam’s Club – Sale Price: $299 | Reg. Price: $449
- Arlo Essential 3-Pack Wireless Security Camera at Walmart – Sale Price: $199.99 | Reg. Price: $339.99
- Arlo Pro 4 3-Camera Security Camera System at Best Buy – Sale Price: $399.99 | Reg. Price: $599.99
- Arlo Pro 4 12-Piece Spotlight Camera Security Bundle at Best Buy – Sale Price: $849.97 | Reg. Price: $1,049.97
What to Look for When Buying a Security Camera
Ultimately, choosing the best security camera deal comes down to both cost and features. A smaller camera with more limited capabilities may be all you need for a particular part of your home. Some areas, however, may require more innovative, costlier models. Fortunately, there’s a lot of wiggle room with a variety of security cameras for all spaces and budgets.
Indoor Security Camera
With indoor security cameras, it’s important to find a design that suits its intended use. Some things to consider include:
- Night vision is a must-have for baby monitoring, while two-way audio may enhance your home office.
- Some features to consider are alarms and notifications, home automation compatibility and overall picture quality.
- If the room in question is particularly large with an open layout, you may want an indoor camera with a wider field of view (up to 180 degrees).
- Pan, tilt and zoom capabilities also come into play and can make a big difference depending on your needs.
Outdoor Security Camera
Outdoor security cameras offer many of the same features above. Two-way audio, built-in sirens, motion detection, package alerts, face detection and overall ease of installation are major factors worth comparing.
You’ll also want to pay attention to the cost of a Cloud storage subscription for each model. Most security cameras today require this service to store footage for any length of time. The cost varies from model to model with some offering free Cloud storage trials or discounted yearly rates. For example, Arlo Pro 3 has storage plans between $3 and $10, with the more expensive service enabling you to call 911 via the Arlo app regardless of where you are.
How to Save on Security Cameras
When it comes to finding the best 2021 Black Friday security camera deals, our site can help you shop smarter. From the best indoor security camera deals and the best outdoor security camera deals to what to look for in a security camera, our forums are brimming with tips and info to help you make the best investment. Bookmark our Black Friday hub to stay up-to-date on all the latest sales, and be sure to set a Deal Alert to get notified when a security camera sale is happening.