The JCPenney Black Friday in July sale has officially arrived, and the retailer is giving other stores some stiff competition with thousands of price breaks, an online-only JCP coupon for an extra 30% off sitewide and $10 Bonus Bucks that you can earn and redeem throughout the event. We’re sharing our favorite deals along with a few tips to help you score the best prices possible.
JCPenney Black Friday in July Sale Overview
The JCPenney Black Friday in July event runs from July 26 through July 29 and features thousands of deals both in-store and online. Shoppers can add coupon codes like 4TOSHOP, 4JEWELRY and UNIFORM6 to save even more on select items. Plus, the store is offering Bonus Bucks that you can earn and redeem almost instantly. You’ll receive free shipping on orders of $99 or more, or just have your items shipped to your local JCPenney store free of charge.
Earn JCPenney Bonus Bucks — and Spend Them the Same Day!
JCPenney is totally one-upping Kohl’s right now with a limited-time offer on its rewards. Now through July 29, shoppers will earn $10 JCPenney Bonus Bucks for every $50 they spend — but that’s not all. You can actually redeem your rewards the very same day (typically within minutes). That means you can apply them toward other JCPenney Black Friday in July deals.
Make sure you’re signed into your JCPenney Rewards account to get credit for your purchase. From there, your rewards should appear in your mobile wallet and via email within minutes — although it can take up to an hour. Then just turn around and use them in-store or online. In other words, you may want to split up your purchases accordingly to get the biggest bang for your Bonus Bucks.
Bonus Bucks are earned in addition to your JCPenney Rewards points, so it’s a particularly great time for Rewards members to shop. The only catch? The store limits you to three Bonus Bucks per transaction, so you’re looking at $30 Bonus Bucks max. Keep this in mind if you’re spending more than $150.
Score a $10 Off $10 Coupon
JCPenney shoppers love the store’s $10 off $10 coupons because they’re sort of/kind of free money. Now through Aug. 12, you’ll earn one of these popular offers when you spend $75 on either gift cards or e-gift cards — whichever you prefer. You can redeem your $10 coupon from Aug. 13 through Sept. 3, which should coincide with the store’s upcoming Labor Day sale. This is a good option if you plan on doling out gift cards for the holidays and would like a little something for yourself, too.
Take an Extra 15%, 20% or 30% Off Sitewide
Want to drop those JCPenney Black Friday in July prices even further? Try adding a coupon code to your order. Online shoppers can use code 4TOSHOP to take an extra 30% off select categories sitewide. If you’re shopping for furniture or mattresses, try code DEAL48, which gives you an extra 15% to 20% off depending on how you pay. Back-to-school shoppers may want to use code UNIFORM6 instead, which slashes $10 off your $50 kids’ apparel purchase.
Just click on the codes below to automatically add them to your order, or present the following coupons in-store:
- 30% off select apparel, shoes, accessories, fine jewelry & home with code 4TOSHOP. *Online only
- 20% off select apparel, shoes, accessories, fine jewelry, home, furniture & mattresses when you use your JCPenney credit card (or 15% off with any method of payment) with code DEAL48
- $10 off your kids’ apparel purchase of $50 or more with code UNIFORM6. Select styles.
- 35% off jewelry with your JCPenney credit card (or 25% off with any method of payment) with code 4JEWELRY
The Best JCPenney Black Friday in July Deals
Not sure where to start? Here are some of the highlights from this year’s sale:
- $2.09 bath towels with code 4TOSHOP (reg. $6) *FYI, Slickdealer Pondo points out that “the stripe ones are 5% polyester and 95% cotton while the plain ones are 100% cotton”
- $5.59 sheet sets with code 4TOSHOP (reg. $30)
- 50% to 60% off Arizona kids’ apparel + 30% off with code 4TOSHOP (or $10 off $50 with code UNIFORM6)
- 50% to 60% off Izod uniform essentials + 30% off with code 4TOSHOP (or $10 off $50 with code UNIFORM6)
- $39.99 Cooks air fryer after $20 mail-in rebate (reg. $170; currently OOS online)
- $39.99 Cooks 52-pc. cookware set after $20 mail-in rebate (reg. $160; currently OOS online)
- Xersion and Flirtitude activewear and loungewear as low as $1.39 with code 4TOSHOP
- 60% off sleepwear for her plus 30% off with code 4TOSHOP
- 25% off Nike and Adidas — *According to Slickdealer sd8384,”If your size is not available, Dick’s also has the Nike Zoom Winflo 4 for $55 shipped with a flash coupon of $15.”
- $11.20 to $11.75 Arizona men’s jeans and pants with code 4TOSHOP
Browse the complete ad here, or check out the store’s other featured deals below:
Beauty Buys & $10 Haircuts
The store is also offering several beauty deals for the entire family. Stock up on haircare products at 40% off, and don’t forget to use code 4TOSHOP to make these prices even prettier.
Here are some of the top beauty buys:
- 67.99 CHI hair straighteners with code 4TOSHOP (reg. $139.99)
- $16.99 Matrix Total Results liter duos with code 4TOSHOP (reg. $33-$34)
- $16.99 Joico liter duos with code 4TOSHOP (reg. $36-$39)
- $16.99 to $21.24 Matrix Biolage liter duos with code 4TOSHOP (reg. $36-$39) — *Follow Slickdealer geoffkin’s advice: “If you order 3 sets, it comes to $51 and you qualify for $10 in Bonus Bucks to spend!”
- $25.49 Redken liter duos with code 4TOSHOP (reg. $59.99)
- $4.25 select nail lacquers with code 4TOSHOP (reg. $7.50-$10.50)
- The Wet Brush buy 1, get 1 50% off (reg. $9.99) or $67.99 The Wet Brush TS2 Super Smoother Brush with code 4TOSHOP (reg. $99.99)
- Sexy Hair and Sebastian styling products starting at $8.13 with code 4TOSHOP (reg. $16.95-$19.95)
Also, take advantage of $10 kids’ haircuts for little ones in grades K-6 while appointments last (now through Sept. 15). Need a new ‘do yourself? Head to the JCPenney Salon with the following coupons:
$25 Diamond Jewelry (Yes, You Read That Right!)
And just when you thought the JCPenney Black Friday in July sale couldn’t possibly get any better, they added $25 diamond jewelry to the mix. These dazzling deals are excluded from current coupons, but at prices like these, that’s A-okay:
- $25 1/10 CT. T.W. White Diamond Sterling Silver Ring (reg. $124.98) *Only available in size 7
- $25 1/10 CT. T.W. Genuine White Diamond Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace (reg. $124.98)
- $25 1/10 CT. T.W. Double Halo Diamond Stud Earrings in Sterling Silver (reg. $124.98)
- $25 1/10 CT. T.W. Double Halo Diamond Pendant Necklace in Sterling Silver (reg. $124.98) *Matches the $25 diamond stud earrings above
Check out the store’s Semi-Annual Jewelry Sale for other discounted baubles — and be sure to add code 4JEWELRY to take an extra 35% off when you use your JCPenney credit card (or 25% off with any other method of payment).
Are you shopping the JCPenney Black Friday in July sale? Which deals are you loving most? Share your favorites in the comments section below!
Images courtesy of JCPenney.