Le Creuset is a trusted French cookware brand known for the highest quality items. With superior standards, the products tend to be out of most people’s price range, which is why we’re putting it on your radar this Black Friday.
Several stores including Macy’s, Williams Sonoma and Sur La Table are all having huge sales you can’t afford to miss. For those unsure if this beloved brand is worth it, even with the affordable prices, ahead are just a few major reasons why Le Creuset stands out from the rest.
Reasons Le Creuset Is Worth the Investment
1. There’s a 10-year warranty.
Signature Enameled Cast Iron 9 Qt. Round French Oven – Macy’s Sale Price: $434.99 | Regular Price: $621.99
Le Creuset stands behind the company’s expert craftsmanship. Therefore, the brand offers customers a 10-year warranty on all products. This year, Macy’s is the go-to spot for Le Creuset deals. For instance, the Signature Enameled Cast Iron 9 Qt. Round French Oven is $434.99, which is 30% off its original price of $621.99.
2. It’s low maintenance.
Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Signature French Oven – Williams Sonoma Sale Price: $129.95 | Regular Price: $250
Let’s cut to the chase, cleaning up is the worst part of cooking. Thanks to Le Creuset’s top-notch enamel finish, the cookware is nearly non-stick making it easy to clean. It simply requires a rinse and a wipe, and you’ll be good to go.
For a limited time, you can purchase the Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Signature French Oven at Williams Sonoma for nearly 50% off at just $129.95. Despite being on clearance, there’s a wide range of colors to choose from.
3. A functional and elevated design.
Le Creuset Signature Roaster – Sur La Table Sale Price: $199.96 | Regular Price: $284.95
When it comes to versatility, heat retention and overall cooking ability, Le Creuset exceeds expectations. The items are oven, freezer, broiler and even microwave safe. With the holidays coming up, step up your game this year with the Le Creuset Signature Roaster, which can accommodate up to a 20-pound turkey.
Slick Tip: Sign up for Sur La Table’s newsletter, and receive an additional $15 off your order of at least $75. (Luckily, the roaster meets the requirement.)
Shop these other Le Creuset items on sale.
- Le Creuset Hard Anodized Aluminum Nonstick 9.5″ Fry Pan – Sale Price: $82.99 | Regular Price: $159.99
- Le Creuset 5-Pc. Utensil Set – Sale Price: $60 | Regular Price: $85.99
- Le Creuset Stoneware Set of 4 Cocottes with Cookbook – Sale Price: $99.99 | Regular Price: $142.99
- Le Creuset Classic Whistling Tea Kettle – Sale Price: $99.99 | Regular Price: $142.99
- Le Creuset 9.75″ Deep Round Grill – Sale Price: $99.99 | Regular Price: $249.99
- Le Creuset 2.25-Qt. Cast Iron Braiser – Sale Price: $179.99 | Regular Price: $359.99
How to Save No Matter What You Buy or Where You Shop
If you aren’t in the market for a Le Creuset at this time, set a Deal Alert to be notified the next time the brand is on sale. Navigate great deals like this offer —and multiple sales at once by setting Deal Alerts on Slickdeals for items you need and are already shopping for, and by checking our coupon pages for current promo codes for your favorite stores.
You can also download the Slickdeals browser extension to help save you money when you shop online. It auto applies coupon codes before you check out and can also show you any active deals our community of over 12 million active deal hunters has found as you visit any of the hundreds of supported stores.
- Earn $75 to Shop Items Already on Your List During Kohl’s Black Friday Week
- Top 12 Black Friday Small Appliance Deals for Stress-Free Holiday Feasts
- ‘Free’ Sam’s Club Deal Is Back and Even Better
- Amazon Now Accepts Flexible Spending Account Cards as Payment