“lululemon is having a sale! lululemon is having a sale!” That was me, dancing around my living room, the moment I found out that lululemon — everyone’s favorite love-to-wear, budget-busting activewear brand — was having a massive online warehouse sale for five days. The sale is a one-time event and online only and includes their famous fitness clothing as well as everyday clothing for both men and women, and girls, along with many accessories and bags ideal for workouts and active lifestyles.
Please note, new markdowns are added daily, so be sure to check back each day of the 5-day sale to find more great items.
Slick Tip: How to look for all the items you really want in this massive lululemon sale with one click
- Go to the lululemon Sale page
- Select your preferred gender and ideal sizes
- Check off the boxes at left for every item you are interested in, e.g.: “Leggings,” “Sweatpants”, “Shorts Sleeve Shirts,” “Yoga Accessories”…
- Now, sort these items (box at top right) by your preferred way to shop: “Low to High” (or, choose “New Arrivals” to see new items daily)
- Next, copy the entire URL to your online calendar for the dates of the sale July 9- 13, or bookmark it to your browser to have on hand
- Now you can check the link daily (or hourly) to easily find new daily deals custom to your wish list with one click –and buy before they sell out!
- Bonus = if time is money, now you’re saving even more!
Anyone who loves workout clothes but can’t bring themselves to spend three figures on a pair of pants will leap with joy at these lululemon warehouse sale prices. The lululemon online warehouse sale starts Thursday, July 9 and ends on Monday, July 13. The exact takedown time depends on sales and how quickly supplies last, according to the brand’s press materials promoting the rare sale. Over the course of the five days, lululemon will release various markdowns on the website, many of them at warehouse prices.
The kicker is that lululemon never has sales (like, never, not even before, during, or after the holidays), so these items will go fast. (Really fast). To help you avoid missing your chance, I rounded up examples of few prices and items for men and women to look for to buy during this rare lululemon sale — but make sure to shop the entire sale for additional looks and clothing. Because if you don’t snag them now, will you ever?
Up For It Bra– Sale Price: $29 | Reg. Price: $78
Cool Racer Back II – Sale Price: $29 | Reg. Price: $48
Train to Be Tank– Sale Price: $29 | Reg. Price: $58
Swiftly Tech Racerback– Sale Price: $39 | Reg. Price: $58
Wunder Under Crop High-Rise Roll Down Scallop Luxtreme 23″ – Sale Price: $49 | Reg. Price: $88
Mapped Out High-Rise Tight– Sale Price: $79 | Reg. Price: $128
All Hours Belt Bag– Sale Price:$19 | Reg. Price: $68
Commission Short 9″– Sale Price: $49 | Reg. Price: $88
Channel Cross Swim Short 5″– Sale Price: $49 | Reg. Price: $78
Bowline Pant– Sale Price: $79 | Reg. Price: $128
Down to the Wire Long Sleeve Shirt– Sale Price: $69 | Reg. Price: $108
Street Lite Short Sleeve Shirt– Sale Price: $69 | Reg. Price: $108
Active Jacket– Sale Price: $79 | Reg. Price: $128
Always In Motion Boxer– Sale Price: $19 | Reg. Price: $28
LTT Boxer– Sale Price: $19 | Reg. Price: $38
This is one sale you won’t want to miss out on, so make sure you hit “check out” before your must-have items sell out. And be sure to set a Deal Alert, so you won’t miss out the next time there’s a sale like this.