If you love beauty, then you love ULTA; and if you love saving money, we’ve got you covered there, too. ULTA Beauty is the largest beauty retailer in the United States with “All Things Beauty, All in One Place.” The company offers more than 20,000 products from 500+ established and emerging beauty brands, so you can shop drugstore makeup alongside prestige cosmetics for the best of both worlds. Add in the store’s popular rewards program, daily promotions and regular ULTA coupons, and it’s easy to see why it’s the ULTAmate destination for beautiful savings.
Sept. 17 online only: Receive a FREE deluxe sample of NARS Climax mascara with any eyeshadow palette purchase.
Now through Sept. 22, shop ULTA’s 21 Days of Beauty extravaganza with 50% off new items each day.
ULTA Coupons and Promotions for September 2018
- Now through Sept. 22, shop ULTA’s 21 Days of Beauty extravaganza with 50% off new items each day!
- Sept. 17 online only: Receive a FREE deluxe sample of NARS Climax mascara with any eyeshadow palette purchase.
- Bonus Rewards: Members earn 3x points (and Diamond & Platinum members receive 5x points) on all in-store and online purchases. Must activate offer via your Ultamate Rewards account. (Ends Sept. 12)
- Up to 40% off select Hot Buys! (Sept. 2 through Sept. 22)
- $3.50 off your qualifying purchase of $15 or more with code 679729 (excludes prestige brands)
- Mobile exclusive: Check your ULTA text messages for a possible $5 off $15 coupon
- 20% off all products and services on your first ULTA Beauty credit card purchase
- Buy More Save More offers
- Free Gifts with Purchase
- Up to 50% off sale items
- Hot Buy: $27 Urban Decay Naked Palette (Reg. $54)
- ULTA Beauty Collection makeup buy two get two FREE
- Revlon makeup buy two get one FREE
- 4/$32 Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadows
- FREE Benefit 4-pc. V.I.Pretty gift set with any $50 Benefit purchase while supplies last (a $38 value)
Skincare & Bath Deals
- Daily skincare essentials buy one get one 40% off
- Bathtime essentials buy one get one 40% off
- 3/$12 Fizz and Bubble
- Online only: Babo Botanicals buy one get one 25% off
- Select Not Your Mother’s, OGX, & Maui Moisture haircare buy one get one 50% off. (Brands cannot be combined)
- $14.99 Redken One United Multi-Benefit Treatment Spray (Reg. $23)
- CHI styling & finishing products buy two get one FREE
- Nioxin and Got2b haircare buy two get one FREE
- Online only: Frederick Benjamin haircare buy two get one FREE
- Online only: Babo Botanicals buy one get one 25% off
- 50% off Scalp Renew Treatment
- 20% off your first hair or skin service at ULTA’s salon. New guests only. (Now through Nov. 3)
- FREE Redken 2-pc. Color Extend Magnetics Travel Kit with any hair service
Current ULTA Coupons
ULTA offers coupons on a regular basis, and you can currently take $3.50 off any qualifying purchase of $15+ with code 694248. This particular deal excludes prestige beauty brands, but it can be applied to most drugstore items. You can use ULTA coupons in stores, online or via the store’s mobile app. Just present the coupon above at the register, or enter code 694248 online now through Sept. 22.
Mobile subscribers should also check their ULTA text messages for a possible $5 off $15 bonus coupon.
If you’re shopping for a specific prestige brand, you may also want to check Sephora this week. The store is offering its Beauty Insiders 10% to 20% off sitewide now through Sept. 3. (Read more about this major Sephora sale here.)
ULTA’s 21 Days of Beauty
Kicking off on Sunday, Sept. 2 and running through Saturday, Sept. 22, ULTA’s 21 Days of Beauty sale is one of the retailer’s biggest beauty events of the year and features 50% off select items each day. The main attraction of this ULTA sale is its “Daily Beauty Steals.” These 24-hour price breaks are available online and in stores (unless otherwise noted), so it’s a great time to stock up on your favorite beauty essentials. Additionally, ULTA will offer “Hot Buys” with up to 40% off a wide range of popular products throughout the entire event.
ULTA’s 21 Days of Beauty: Daily Beauty Steals
As the name suggests, ULTA’s Daily Beauty Steals are available for one day — and one day only. These limited-time specials will snag you 50% or more off some of ULTA’s most-loved brands (primarily prestige products that are rarely included in the store’s coupons). They also tend to sell out fast, so shop early to snag the items on your wish list.
Platinum and Diamond Ultamate Rewards members receive free shipping on all Daily Beauty Steals, and they’ll also score exclusive access to online-only “Platinum Perks.” One caveat? Daily Beauty Steals are limited to two per customer.
Here’s what you can expect each week:
Shop early for the $10 Tarte lip paints on Sept. 6, as they went particularly fast at this price back in April. This time around, the store is giving customers a FREE 4-pc. Tarte Discovery Set with any $39+ Tarte purchase, which sweetens the deal even more.
It’s also a good idea to double-check Sephora’s sale section, which will likely include some competitive offers. For instance, you can get select BECCA pressed highlighters at Sephora right now for $22.80 — and Beauty Insiders can save up to 20% on top of that now through Sept. 3 during the store’s Beauty Insider Appreciation Event.
- $17 Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer | Reg. $34
- $14 – $32.50 Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cleanser & Hyaluronic Cloud Serum | Reg. $28 – $65
- Online Only: $19 Lime Crime Venus Eyeshadow Palettes | Reg. $38
- $11 Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliners | Reg. $22
- $25 Proactiv 3-Step System | Reg. $50
- Online Only: $38 Philosophy Time in a Bottle 100% In-Control Resist Renew Repair Serum | Reg. $76
- Online-Only Platinum Perk: $32.50 Lancome Visionnaire Eye Cream Advanced Multi-Correcting Eye Balm| Reg. $65
- $20.50 BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter | Reg. $41
- $7.50 Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser | Reg. $15
- Online Only: $9.50 Butter London Glazen Lip Glaze | Reg. $19
- Online Only: $9.50 – $15 Eyeko Mascara | Reg. $19 – $30
- $15 Benefit Hoola & Hoola Lite Matte Bronzing Powder | Reg. $30
- $7.50 Skyn Iceland Cooling 4 ct. Eye Gel | Reg. $15
- Online Only: $18 Juice Beauty PHYTO-PIGMENTS Illuminating Primer | Reg. $36
- Online Only: $22 Kopari Save Face Oil | Reg. $44
- $10 Tarte Tarteist™ Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint | Reg. $20
- $37.50 Murad Age Reform Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture | Reg. $75
- $8 beautyblender Blendercleanser Solid | Reg. $16
- Online Only: $13 – $14.50 PÜR Masks | Reg. $26 – $29
- $12.50 Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara | Reg. $25
- $42.50 – $79.50 Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus Products | Reg. $85 – $159
- Online Only: $13.50 Clinique Blended Face Powder & Brush | Reg. $27
- $11.50 Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer Pencil | Reg. $23
- $17.50 Philosophy Purity Made Simple Pore Extractor Exfoliating Clay Mask | Reg. $35
- Online Only: $14.50 – $16 Ofra Select Highlighters | Reg. $29 – $32
This week’s standout deal is on bareMinerals Mineral Veil finishing powders, which are more than 50% off on Sept. 9. Tarte’s Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara is also more than half off at just $11 per tube. (Although it was only $10 back in March.) Other highlights include 50% off IT Cosmetics brushes, Clarisonic cleansing brush heads and Lancome’s bestselling Cils Booster XL mascara primer.
If you’re a Platinum or Diamond member, shop online Sept. 9 for 50% off select M•A•C palettes. And if you need your brows tamed, Sept. 15 is definitely the time to stop by the store for a complimentary brow wax service with a $50 Benefit Cosmetics purchase.
- $11 – $13.50 bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powders | Reg. $23 – $27
- $12 – $49 IT Brushes for ULTA Velvet Luxe Brushes | Reg. $24 – $98
- $39 – $39.50 Exuviance Select Age Reverse | Reg. $78 – $79
- Online-Only Platinum Perk: $19.75 select M•A•C Girl Palettes | Reg. $39.50
- $18 Stila One Step Correct and One Step Primer Face Primers | Reg. $36
- $17 Estee Lauder DayWear Moisture Cremé 1 oz. | Reg. $34
- Online Only: $9 – $14 Flesh All Highlighters | Reg. $18 – $28
- Online Only: $9 – $12 Beauty by POPSUGAR All Lip | Reg. $18 – $24
- $9 Buxom Plumpline Lip Liner | Reg. $18
- $12.75 Lancome Cils Booster XL Vitamin Infused-Mascara Primer | Reg. $25
- Online Only: $10 – $18 Mally Beauty Mallywood Collection | Reg. $20 – $32
- Online Only: $47.50 Algenist Power Recharging Night Pressed Serum | Reg. $95
- $14 Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme | Reg. $28
- $13.50 Dermablend Original Setting Powder | Reg. $27
- Online Only: $12 LORAC Mascaras | Reg. $24
- Online Only: $15 St. Tropez Gradual Tan Tinted Everyday Body Lotion | Reg. $30
- $19.50 Smashbox Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Primer | Reg. $39
- $13.50 – $16 Clarisonic Cleansing Brush Heads 1ct. | Reg. $27 – $32
- Online Only: $7 – $14.50 Velour Lashes Select False Lashes & Accessories | Reg. $14 – $29
- $12 IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil | Reg. $24
- $19 Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel | Reg. $38
- Online Only: $9 Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick | Reg. $18
- $11 Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara or Lash Paint Mascara | Reg. $23
- $22.50 Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum | Reg. $45
- Online Only: $17.50 COVER FX Perfect Setting Powder | Reg. $35
- Online Only: $27.50 Skyn Iceland Pure Cloud Cream | Reg. $55
- FREE Brow Wax with $50 Benefit Cosmetics Purchase/Service. | Reg. $21
The final week of ULTA’s 21 Days of Beauty sale starts with 50% off the Too Faced Chocolate Bar eyeshadow palette and wraps up with 50% off IT Cosmetics’ Confidence in a Cream. Platinum and Diamond members can get Benefit’s Goof Proof brow pencil for just $12 on Sept. 16, and the store will have several skincare brands heavily discounted on Sept. 19.
- $24.50 Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette | Reg. $49
- $19.50 Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar 2 oz. | Reg. $39
- Online-Only Platinum Perk: $12 Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil | Reg. $24
- $19 BECCA Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector | Reg. $38
- $10 First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser | Reg. $20
- $16.50 – $19 Laura Gellar Liquid Foundation | Reg. $33 – $38
- Online Only: $39.50 Strivectin Advanced Acid Rehydrate + Replump Hyaluronic Dual-Response Serum | Reg. $79
- $9 Tarte Double Duty Beauty™ Busy Gal BROWS Tinted Brow Gel | Reg. $18
- $49.50 Serovital Hgh Dietary Supplement | Reg. $99
- Online Only: $12 Nudestix Concealer Stick | Reg. $24
- Online Only: $8-$12 Cargo All Lip | Reg. $16-$24
- $12 M•A•C In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara | Reg. $24
- $20-$26 Juice Beauty All Skincare Kits | Reg. $40-$52
- Select Skincare Discounts
- $21 – $22 COVER FX Custom Enhancing & Glitter Drops | Reg. $42 – $44
- $12 Origins Morning Must-Haves | Reg. $24
- Online Only: $12 IT Brushes for ULTA Airbrush Buffing Foundation Brush #110 | Reg. $24
- Online Only: $38.50 Exuviance Performance Peel AP25 | Reg. $77
- $9.50 Clinique Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator 1 oz. | Reg. $19
- $16 Benefit The POREfessional Face Primer | Reg. $31
- Online Only: $37 DERMAdoctor Kakadu C High Potency Evening Oil | Reg. $74
- Online Only: $25 Patchology FlashPatch Rejuvenating Eye Gels | Reg. $50
- $16 Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray | Reg. $32
- $24 IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream Moisturizing Super Cream | Reg. $48
- Online Only: $10 Buxom Va-Va-PLUMP Shiny Liquid Lipstick | Reg. $20
ULTA’s 21 Days of Beauty: Hot Buys
The store will also have several “Hot Buys” available throughout the entire event. These makeup and skincare items are priced at up to 40% off, and several brands (like Tarte, Smashbox & Anastasia Beverly Hills) will offer free gifts with purchase as an extra incentive to buy.
- $23 Tarte Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape Hydrating or Matte Foundation | Reg. $39
- $21 Smashbox Spotlight Palette or Step-By-Step Contour Kit | Reg. $35
- $18 Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trios | Reg. $30
- $27 Tarte Tarteist PRO Glow Highlight & Contour Palette | Reg. $45
- $17 Laura Gellar Life Glows On! Illuminator Palette | Reg. $29
- $19 Tarte Poreless Mattifying Primer | Reg. $32
- $8 – $29.50 Woosh Beauty Entire Brand | Reg. $16 – $59
- $10 Dose of Colors Lip Gloss | Reg. $17
- $14 Lipstick Queen Lipstick Chess | Reg. $24
- $12 Beauty by Popsugar Sweet Stx Satin Matte Lip Color | Reg. $20
- $11 Julep Eyeshadow 101 Crème to Powder Eyeshadow Stick | Reg. $18
- $4 – $8 PÜR PRO Eyelashes & PRO Eyelash Glue | Reg. $8 – $14
- $12 Butter London Mascara | Reg. $20
- $15 Mally Beauty Matte Evercolor Shadow Sticks | Reg. $25
- $13 – $45 bareMinerals All Skincare | Reg. $18 – $60
- $26 – $28 Peter Thomas Roth Acne Collection | Reg. $38 – $40
- $15 – $29 Dr. Brandt No More Baggage | Reg. $22 – $42
- $13 – $29 Philosophy Clear Days Ahead Select Items | Reg. $19 – $42
- $34 – $55 Exuviance Probiotic Lysate Anti-Pollution Essence & Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream | Reg. $49 – $79
- $51 Strivectin Power Starters Age-Fighting Trio | Reg. $85
- $58 Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum | Reg. $98
- $28 Meaningful Beauty Glycolic Treatment Pads | Reg. $48
- $35 Perricone MD Daily Essentials | Reg. $59
Online-Only Hot Buys
- $16 Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer | Reg. $28
- $15 Mario Badescu Rose Hip Nourishing Oil | Reg. $22
- $11 Skyn Iceland Face-Lift-In-A-Bag | Reg. $19.50
- $15 Dermablend Smooth Liquid Camo Concealer | Reg. $26
- $5 – $19 Leaders Select Labotica Products | Reg. $8.50 – $32
- $15 Little Barn Apothecary Charcoal + Aloe Face Cleanser | Reg. $25
- $11 Organic to Green ARCTIC Moisturizer | Reg. $16
ULTA’s 21 Days of Beauty Bonus Deals
As if all the above isn’t enough, ULTA’s 21 Days of Beauty event also includes “Buy Three Get One Free” deals on select minis from the following prestige brands:
- Urban Decay
- Too Faced
- IT Cosmetics
- COVER FX
- Mario Badescu
- Kate Somerville (new to ULTA!)
Just add four minis to your cart for the promotion to apply.
The store will even have weekly deals of its own on select items from the ULTA Beauty Collection.
If you’ve never visited ULTA’s Salon, you may want to go ahead and book your first appointment. Right now, new guests can take 20% off their first hair or skin service. You can also take 50% off a Scalp Renew Treatment to remove buildup, improve hair growth and reduce hair loss and breakage.
New and Improved Ultamate Rewards
ULTA shoppers love the store’s Ultamate Rewards program (and for good reason). It’s totally free, and it lets you earn rewards points on your ULTA purchases — points that can then be redeemed for money off future beauty buys. Curious about joining? Here’s a quick overview:
ULTA used to have just two levels in its rewards program based on how much you spent each calendar year, but the store recently announced its new “Diamond” level, which has even more perks. Here are the revised membership levels and the specific benefits of each:
Speaking of Ultamate Rewards, don’t forget to sign up for the store’s emails to receive a free gift during your birthday month. You’ll also earn double points all month long, so you’ll rack up rewards even faster. Here are this year’s birthday gifts by quarter:
ULTA is attempting to lure new Ultamate Rewards Mastercard applicants by offering 20% off their first Ultamate Rewards Mastercard purchase. You’ll also earn two rewards points for every dollar spent instead of just one, and you’ll receive a FREE full-size Tarte Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint in your choice of Bestie, Obsessed or OG when you apply in-store. (Limit one per customer while supplies last.)
Just make sure you don’t carry a balance. The card’s variable APR ranges from 17.99% to 26.99%.
More Ways to Save at ULTA Beauty
- Join Ultamate Rewards. With ULTA’s free rewards program, you’ll earn points whenever you make a purchase in-store or online. Those points can then be redeemed for monetary discounts off future purchases. (Take that, Sephora.)
- Make a referral. ULTA encourages shoppers to refer friends and family to its rewards program or salon services by regularly offering discounts just for doing so.
- Look for freebies. With frequent free gifts and BOGO promotions, be sure to check the complete list of current promotions to see what’s up for grabs.
- Make your coupons twice as nice. Ultamate Rewards members receive a 20%-off coupon three or four times a year. Unlike other ULTA coupons, these can be used on the store’s prestige beauty brands. Another bonus of these coupons is that you can possibly use your 10-digit code online first and then again in-store. (I gave this a go at my local ULTA and was denied, but other shoppers have succeeded. Attempt this trick at your own risk!)
- Shop in-store. ULTA limits online customers to one promo code per transaction, but you can use unlimited coupons if you shop at a brick-and-mortar location instead.
- Download the app. If you regularly shop ULTA deals in-store, be sure to download the mobile app before you go. You’ll have all your qualifying ULTA coupons right at your fingertips for a speedier checkout.
How to Use Slickdeals
New around here? Slickdeals is the largest and most trusted online deal-sharing community with thousands of discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons for bargain hunters to enjoy. Beauty enthusiasts can browse our Health & Beauty page or our general forums for hot deals, freebies and popular coupons. You can check out our store pages (like ULTA Beauty and Sephora, for example) for easy access to current ULTA coupons and exclusive discounts.
Love a particular brand, or waiting for a price drop on a specific palette? Set a Deal Alert for your favorite stores, categories or products, and we’ll instantly notify you when a new deal is posted. (Hint: Bookmark this page to stay up-to-date on all the best ULTA deals.)
Are you an ULTA fan, or do you have questions about how to use our site to find ULTA coupons? Discuss all things beauty in the comments section below!
Images courtesy of ULTA Beauty.