For a limited time, Xbox players can snag some of the most popular releases from 2020 – including Cyberpunk 2077, FIFA 21 and Watch Dogs Legion – for way less than MSRP on Amazon. While all these games originally retailed at $60, you can find them for as low as $20 now.
It seems like each game’s sale price is dependent on how old it is; Star Wars: Squadrons, which came out last Summer, is down to $20, whereas Winter 2020 releases like Assassin’s Creed Valhalla and Cyberpunk are hovering around the $35 mark. Still, saving almost 50% on a game that’s less than three months old is a really good value.
For your consideration, notable discounts include:
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Sale Price:$34.99 | Reg. Price: $59.99
- Star Wars: Squadrons– Sale Price:$19.29 | Reg. Price: $59.99
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla– Sale Price: $34.99| Reg. Price: $59.99
- Marvel’s Avengers – Sale Price:$25.50 | Reg. Price: $59.99
- Gears Tactics – Sale Price:$24.99 | Reg. Price: $59.99
- Watch Dogs Legion– Sale Price:$24.99 | Reg. Price: $59.99
- PGA Tour 2K21– Sale Price:$36.42 | Reg. Price: $59.99
- NBA 2K 21– Sale Price: $29.96 | Reg. Price: $59.99
- FIFA 21 – Sale Price: $19.88 | Reg. Price: $59.99
If you’re hoping to pick up a game that’s not on the above list, make sure to check out the full sale, as there seem to be hundreds of Xbox One games on sale.
- Stop Overpaying for Shows and Get on These Streaming Bundles
- How to Get Free Trials from the 22 Best Video Streaming Services
- The Best Current Apple Watch Deals
Thanks to Slickdeals user the18thtee84 for sharing this deal with our community.