Stuck inside for the winter? Work through your reading list with the Audible two-for-one audiobook sale going on now through February 19th.
Audible’s new promo gives members two audiobooks for the price of one credit. You don’t even need a promo code — just add two eligible titles to your cart. There is also no limit to how many times you can take advantage of this deal.
This bonus sale is for members only, but you can sign up for a free trial today and earn two free Audible credits (which can be redeemed for four books through this sale).
The Most Popular Picks of the Audible Sale
Unfortunately, the sale doesn’t include every Audible title. You’ll have to choose from the books featured in the 2-for-1 Store. However, there are plenty of best-sellers to browse through. Here are a few of the top rated books available:
- The Goldfinch by Donna Tart (Reg. Price: $34.21)
- Beneath a Scarlet Sky by Mark Sullivan (Reg. price $23.99)
- The Mother of Black Hollywood by Jennifer Lewis (Reg. price $28.51)
- The Disaster Artist by Greg Sestero (Reg. price $27.99)
Mysteries and Thrillers
- The Gray Man by Mark Greaney (Reg. price $24.95)
- The Good Daughter by Karin Slaughter (Reg. price $27.97)
- Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton (Reg. price $13.99)
- Dungeon Born by Dakota Krout (Reg. price $30.09)
Kids and YA
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (Reg. price $29.95)
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black (Reg. price $28.50)
Stay on top of all the latest Audible discounts and offers by setting up a Deal Alert to be notified as soon as a deal is posted.
Deal Value: Select Audible books are two for one, up to $39.95 maximum value
- Timeframe: Now until February 19th 11:59 p.m. PT
- Things to Remember: You must be a member and use an Audible credit