And these are just deals on the newest Apple Watch models. If you’re willing to rock a Series 3 model, the discounts get even better. Here’s our roundup of the best deals you can get on the Apple Watch right now.
Where to Find the Best Deals on Apple Watches
While these highlighted Apple Watch offers are a great jumping-off point, don’t forget to keep an eye out for flash sales, trade-in offers and secret bundle deals that only last for a limited amount of time. If you play your cards right and keep an eye out for Apple Watch deals, you might even score a discount on AirPods or a new iPad while you’re at it.
If you are looking for a simple utility smartwatch and are happy to keep your cellular activity on your iPhone (or another smart device), you’ve already unlocked a great Apple Watch deal. You can save up to $100 by purchasing a GPS-only model.
Apple Watch Series 6
The Apple Watch Series 6 starts at $399. Opting for the GPS + Cellular model is just $100 more at $499. And the Apple Watch SE starts at $279 with the GPS + Cellular running for $329. If you purchase directly from Apple, you can customize each watch thoroughly prior to purchase. With so many case and band designs, there is sure to be one to fit your style.
- 40mm GPS Red Style – Sale Price: $319.99 | Reg. Price: $399.00
- 40mm GPS Blue, Space Gray, Silver, Gold Styles – Sale Price: $384.99 | Reg. Price: $399.00
- 40mm GPS + Cellular Blue, Silver, Gold, Space Gray Styles – Sale Price: $484.99 | Reg. Price: $499.00
- 44mm GPS Red Style – Sale Price: $349.99 | Reg. Price: $414.99
- 44mm GPS Gold, Silver, Space Gray, Blue Styles – Reg. Price: $414.99
- 44mm GPS + Cellular Space Gray or Blue Aluminum Case with Deep Navy or Black Sport Band – Reg. Price: $514.99
- 40mm GPS Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band – Reg. Price: $399.00
- 44 mm GPS Blue Aluminum Case with Deep Navy Sport Band – Reg. Price: $429.00
- 40mm GPS Black, Red, White, Navy, Pink Band Styles — Reg. Price: $399.00
- 44mm GPS Black, Red, White, Navy, Pink Band Styles — Reg. Price: $429.00
Apple Watch SE
- 40mm GPS Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band – Sale Price: $269.98 | Reg. Price: $279.00
- 40mm GPS Silver or Gold Styles – Sale Price: $269.99 | Reg. Price: $279.00
- 40mm GPS Pink Sand, Black, White, or Nike Band Styles – Reg. Price: $279.00
- 44mm GPS Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band – Reg. Price: $309.00
- 44mm GPS Gold Aluminum Case with Pink Sport Band – Reg. Price $309
- 44mm GPS + Cellular Space Gray Aluminum Case with Charcoal Sport Loop – Reg. Price: $359.00
- 44mm GPS + Cellular Silver Aluminum Case White Sport Band – Reg. Price $529
- 40mm GPS + Cellular Gold Aluminum Case Pink Sand Sport Band – Sale Price: $254.99 | Reg. Price $499 (at launch)
- 38mm GPS Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band – Sale Price: $169.00 | Reg. Price: $199.00
- 38mm GPS Aluminum Case with White Sport Band – Sale Price: $169.00 | Reg. Price: $199
- 42mm GPS Aluminum Case with White or Black Sport Band – Sale Price: $198.88 | Reg. Price: $229.00
Frequently Asked Questions About the Apple Watch Series 6
What’s New with the Apple Watch Series 6?
Cosmetically, there isn’t much change to the newest generation of the smartwatch compared to the Apple Watch Series 5. Instead, the Apple Watch Series 6 is all about internal improvements to help you stay fit and healthy. Here are the key upgrades of the gadget’s latest iteration:
- New S6 processor, 20% faster than the Series 5
- Always-On Display now 2.5 times brighter outdoors
- Blood oxygen sensor
- Always-on altimeter for live elevation updates
- Several new watch faces to choose from
- New case colors including Aluminum Blue and (Product)Red
- Introduction of the Solo Loop Watch Band
How is the SE Different from the Series 6?
With the Apple Watch SE, you still get a device full of fitness functionality. It’s just missing 5G Wi-Fi capabilities and some of the built-in premium features of the Series 6 like an Always-On Display, ECG and blood-oxygen sensor. Usually the SE moniker entails a shrinkage in size, but that isn’t the case. You can get the device in the same display sizes as the Apple Watch Series 6. The better comparison here is that the Apple Watch SE is just a re-packaged Apple Watch Series 3 with overall improvements in performance, a slightly larger screen and better compatibility with the latest watchOS 7 features.
Is the Apple Watch Series 6 Worth it? Or Should You Get an Older Model?
Over the years, it has become commonplace for Apple to make incremental improvements to new generations of products, including the Apple Watch Series 6. While changes like an always-on OLED retina display and International SOS are intriguing, the Series 6 is essentially the same watch as the 5. This is part of the reason why the 5 (like the Series 4 before it) stopped shipping out as soon as a newer option hit store shelves.
As it stands, the price of the latest generation watch from Apple doesn’t justify upgrading from the Apple Watch Series 5 (or even the Series 4) unless you’re a die-hard fan who must have the newest gadget the tech giant has to offer. But if you’ve never owned a smartwatch and own an iPhone 5S or higher, the Apple Watch Series 3 is a great starter and is now more affordable than ever.
You Might Like:
- Where to Find AirPods Pro on Sale
- The Best Disney+ Subscription Deals
- Current Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Deals
- Apple Watch Series 6 vs Garmin Vivoactive 3 (Comparison + Review)