Black Friday is right around the corner. And while the biggest shopping event of the year is filled with deals on 4K TVs, video game consoles and all the latest tech, it’s also the perfect time to upgrade your wardrobe. We’re taking a look at the best Black Friday fashion deals to help you prepare for this year’s main event.
Black Friday Fashion 2019 Roundup: The Best Sales at Your Favorite Stores
Whether you’re shopping for a new pair of jeans, super-soft sweaters or designer high heels, these upcoming Black Friday sales are definitely worth browsing.
- Target: Target is known for having some of the best Black Friday deals around, and that extends to its fashion selection. Starting Thanksgiving Day, shoppers can stock up on $10 sweaters, as well as $15 puffer coats, $10 jeans and $15 boots.
- Macy’s: This year, Macy’s Black Friday ad features offers for up to 50% off women’s clearance items, plus Savings Passes for $10 to $20 off your total purchase. In-store shoppers can even grab free doorbuster deals after mail-in rebates. These include Men’s Levi’s t-shirts, select fashion watches, pearl earrings and select Love Tribe sweatshirts, Ideology sweaters or Style & Co leggings.
- Saks Off Fifth: Starting November 25th, shoppers can score daily discounts on select clothing, shoes and accessories. Look for discounts in the range of 50% off coats, cold weather accessories and winter boots.
- Old Navy: From November 27th through November 29th, Old Navy is offering shoppers 50% off practically everything storewide. Cardmembers get early access starting November 21st, as well.
- ASOS: The fashion retailer is currently teasing shoppers with a massive Black Friday sale featuring big discounts on coats, jackets, sneakers, party dresses and more.
Lucky Brand: Lucky shoppers can enjoy 50% off sitewide starting November 25th.
- Kohl’s: Kohl’s 2019 Black Friday ad includes pages and pages of price breaks on clothing for the entire family. And you can slash an extra 15% off most of the store’s Black Friday deals with coupon code THANKS15.
- JCPenney: The retailer will open its doors this year at 2 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, and early customers will receive coupons for $10 off $10, $100 off $100 or $500 off $500. These coupons can even be applied toward several of the store’s Black Friday deals (like $19.99 fashion boots, $7.99 Xersion activewear and $4.99 turtlenecks).
- ModCloth: From November 28th through December 1st, Modcloth is giving its online customers up to 40% off purchases of $200 or more. Plus, the store will offer daily doorbuster deals. Email subscribers and app users can enjoy early access to the sale starting November 24th, as well.
- Lulus: This beloved site always has incredible Black Friday fashion deals, and this year’s sale is no exception. Shoppers can take up to 90% off sitewide from November 25th to November 30th.
- Nordstrom: According to Nordstrom’s site, its best deals for women, men and kids start November 27th with limited quantities for the taking. Can’t wait? You can preview the highlights here.
Eddie Bauer: From November 26th to December 3rd, Eddie Bauer customers can enjoy 50% off in-store and online.
H&M: H&M is promising a “huge range of Black Friday deals across clothing, shoes and apparel” during its upcoming Black Friday sale. Last year, the store offered online shoppers 30% off sitewide plus free shipping with no minimum.
- Forever 21: Forever 21 knows how to have a sale, and the retailer usually slashes an extra 50% off its already-reduced clearance items. In 2018, it also featured up to 80% off select doorbusters during its Black Friday event.
- LOFT: If LOFT sticks to its normal Black Friday plans, you can expect a sitewide coupon code for 50% off pretty much everything sitewide. The store also launched its first-ever rewards program this year, and is giving shoppers $20 in LOFT Cash for every $50 they spend now through December 3rd. Sign up here to stay updated on its upcoming holiday promotions.
- Banana Republic: Just like LOFT, Banana Republic typically offers its customers 50% off sitewide during its Black Friday event.
- GAP: GAP is also known to take half-off its merchandise during Black Friday. Last year, the store offered a bonus coupon for an additional 10% off, as well.
- Madewell: Get excited, Madewell fans. The store just announced that its 2019 Black Friday sale is going to be bigger and better than ever before with 30% off sitewide.
How to Get the Best Black Friday Fashion Deals
Wondering how to make these Black Friday fashion deals even better? Here are some quick and easy shopping tips.
1. Join the clubs. Most retailers offer special perks when you sign up for store emails. And sometimes you can even stack these with Black Friday deals and doorbusters. Take Madewell, for example. If you enroll in the store’s rewards program now and list your birthday month as December, you’ll receive a $25 birthday coupon on December 1st (just in time for Cyber Monday).
2. Buy discounted gift cards. If you know for sure where you want to shop, then buying discounted gift cards from sites like GiftCardGranny is a smart way to cut down on your out-of-pocket cost. You can also find tons of current gift card offers on our Gift Card Deals page.
3. Wait it out. While many clothing stores waive or lower their shipping fees on Black Friday, some wait until Cyber Monday to throw in free-shipping incentives. LOFT, for instance, usually takes 50% off on Black Friday and Cyber Monday — but its Cyber Monday sale includes free shipping with no minimum.
4. Stack your coupons. The fastest way to boost your Black Friday savings is with stackable coupons. Always check for current promo codes that can potentially work on holiday discounts. Kohl’s, for example, lets shoppers take an extra 15% off many of its Black Friday price breaks with code THANKS15.
5. Consider shopping in-store. Yes, online shopping is a dream come true for those of us who hate crowds. But if you’re up for it, in-store shopping can prove particularly cost-effective. JCPenney will hand out coupons worth at least $10 off $10 at the door, while Macy’s will have 13 free doorbusters after mail-in rebates.
6. Download our browser extension. Prefer shopping from the comfort of your own home? Our browser extension can help you score the best deals possible online. Add it to Chrome to see a store’s top deals or apply different coupon codes to your cart.
7. Set Deal Alerts. At Slickdeals, we make it easy to stay on top of the hottest Black Friday discounts. Be sure to set up Deal Alerts for all your favorite stores and brands, and we’ll notify you about any matching deals.