Keeping pace with console manufacturers Sony and Microsoft, Ubisoft is having a blowout sale on its digital storefront to commemorate E3 2019. Ubisoft’s sale runs from June 7th to June 17th and features discounts on games and related merchandise. If that’s not enough to get you excited, many of the sale games are available on multiple consoles, so you’re often free to choose whether you want to play on Xbox One, PC, PS4 or Switch.
The Best Deals In Ubisoft’s E3 Sale
Great Games for Less
Many of Ubisoft’s biggest games from the past couple years are up to 90% off, including:
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 — Sale Price: $40.19 | Reg Price: $59.99
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole — Sale Price: $6.00 | Reg Price: $59.99
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey — Sale Price: $29.99 | Reg Price: $59.99
- Watch Dogs 2 — Sale Price: $12.00 | Reg Price: $59.99
- Far Cry 5 — Sale Price: $19.80 | Reg Price: $59.99
Since The Division 2 came out in March 2019, it’s exciting to see a 33% discount just a few months later. While it’s not the lowest price we’ve seen for the game, it’s still pretty reasonable, and you have the added bonus of being able to choose whether you want to download it on your PS4, Xbox or PC.
Deals on Clothing and Collectibles
Tried and true Ubisoft fans can also score some deep discounts on game-related apparel and collectibles, like:
- Assassin’s Creed Beaked Zip Hoodie: White — Sale Price: $39.99 | Reg Price: $69.99
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Alexios Legendary Figurine — Sale Price $349 | Reg Price: $749
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Rabbid Peach 3’’ Figurine — Sale Price $2.49 | Reg Price: $19.99
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Reversible Hoodie — Sale Price $39.99 | Reg Price $89.99
There are loads of other savings opportunities on Ubisoft’s website, so make sure to check out the full sale.
More publishers will likely offer similar deals on their catalogs once E3 is in full swing, so if you want to stay on top of all the best offers you should set up some Deal Alerts.