work for you?
Stumped on what to give your dad or grad this year? You might want to check out the Neato Botvac discount going on this week. The model is specifically designed for pet clean up, so it's great for animal lovers (or taxidermy enthusiasts).
From May 21st to May 27th, the Neato Botvac D6 Connected will be on sale for $399 at Best Buy. That's a significant savings of $330 off the original price of $729. Shoppers can snag the deal starting at 10 p.m. PST on May 20th. This vacuum ships to your home for free, and is eligible for in-store pick up if your local Best Buy has it in stock.
Gadget geek dads will love how high-tech this vac is, and it's great for grads who need extra clean up help for their first apartment.
How Does the Neato Botvac D6 Measure Up?
This robot vacuum for pets has a 120-minute battery life and a new core brush that's 70% bigger than most robot vacuums on the market. The vac connects to your favorite smart device so you can program for whole house vs. spot cleaning, Eco vs. Turbo cleaning mode and add a gentle navigation mode.
Some other features to note:
- Detailed home maps and virtual no-go lines: The Neato Botvac D6 Connected creates a detailed map of your home, and you can set virtual no-go lines the bot will remember during clean cycles.
- Multiple floor maps: More than one story? No problem. You can create up to three different floor plans in the vacuum’s memory.
- Corners are covered: The vacuum is D-shaped, which allows it to easily fit into corners.
- Remembers where it left off: If your vacuum has to stop in the middle of a cleaning cycle for a charge, it will charge just enough to finish where it left off.
For more robot vacuum deals, set up a Deal Alert with us.
- Deal Value: $330 off MSRP
- Timeframe: May 21st to May 27th
- Things to Remember: Connects to smart devices for "smarter" cleaning.
Any product or service prices/offers that appear in this article are accurate at time of publish, and are subject to change without notice. Please verify the actual selling price and offer details on the merchant’s site before making a purchase.