Is a trip to Europe one of your goals for 2020? If so, stop what you’re doing and go get an unbelievably cheap ticket from Norwegian Air. The sale runs through Sunday, January 12th at 11:59 p.m. EST.
You may not feel like spending money right after the holidays, but these deals are too good to be missed. When was the last time you saw a transatlantic plane ticket for less than $500? The prices are for one-way fares, but you can still end up with a round-trip ticket to Europe for only about $300.
Highlighted One Way Sale Flights
- New York to Paris – Sale Price: $119 l Reg. Fare Range: $159.90 to $323.80
- Boston to London – Sale Price: $119.90 l Reg. Fare Range: $140.20 to $750.20
- Los Angeles to Barcelona – Sale Price: $159.90 l Reg. Fare Range: $179.90 to $465.60
While the complete sale price range varies, most of the options are under $200.
Limits and Rules You Need to Know for the Norwegian Air New Year Sale
Sale fares, travel days and routes are limited. Ticket prices for both inbound and outbound flights can vary by day. Only certain routes on certain dates qualify for this sale. Once booked, sale tickets cannot be changed. Nor can you reserve a specific seat or order a meal, so pack your own food. Here are the most important dates to keep in mind:
- The sale runs from January 7th, 2020 12:01 a.m. through January 12th, 2020 11:59 p.m., all local time zones.
- Sale fares are valid for travel January 14th through March 31st and September 1st through October 24th, 2020.
- The offer does not apply to weekends or public holidays within the stated travel periods.
Set a Deal Alert to be the first to know about airfare sales and the rest of our best travel deals.
- Japan Airlines is Giving Away 50,000 Free Flights for the Olympics
- Two of Our Favorite Affordable Airlines, JetBlue and Norwegian, are Joining Forces
- If You Don’t Use a VPN While Booking Flights, You’re Wasting Money