With TVs heading to the price chopping block every week, it might be time to upgrade your entertainment hub.
For a limited time, Samsung is discounting four different sizes of its Frame QLED Smart 4K UHD TV (2019 Model), with discounts ranging from $300 to $1,000. While we’ve seen slightly lower prices for the 2018 Frame Premium 4k TVs, this is one of the first significant price cuts for the newest version.
As one might expect, the biggest discount comes on the largest (read: most expensive) size, but the smallest, 43″ model still comes in at just under $1,000 with discount. Not bad for a Smart TV that disguises itself as art when you’re not using it. Here’s the full list of offers:
- 43″ Frame QLED Smart 4K UHD TV (2019 Model) — Sale Price: $999.99 | Reg. Price: $1,299.99
- 49″ Frame QLED Smart 4K UHD TV (2019 Model) — Sale Price: $1,199.99 | Reg. Price: $1,699.99
- 55″ Frame QLED Smart 4K UHD TV (2019 Model) — Sale Price: $1,399.99 | Reg. Price: $1,999.99
- 65″ Frame QLED Smart 4K UHD TV (2019 Model) — Sale Price: $1,799.99 | Reg. Price: $2,799.99
There is no coupon code needed and the special pricing is reflected at final checkout. If you’re interested, you’re also allowed to break your purchase into 30 monthly payments, bringing the monthly price down to $27 to $50 depending on which model you choose.
Is the Samsung Premium Frame 4K UHD TV Worth It?
This massive price drop is definitely enticing, but a little due diligence never hurt anybody. Lucky for us, the Slickdeals community weighed in with their opinions to help you decide if it’s right for you.
Slickdealer 4Gryffindor shared an insightful and in-depth review of the 2018 Samsung Frame.
“The Samsung Frame 2018 does not have the eye popping brightness or color range of the Vizio nor the easy Roku navigation of the TCL, but where the Samsung Frame wins is:
- The calming picture frame (if that interests you)
- I tried to replicate on the TCL but it didn’t have the same effect and was always too bright and didn’t look like a real picture
- The single wire connecting the TV to the input box looks nice
- Super easy to hide one wire compared to other TVs
- I also think the simple white remote control is nice
- The included wall-mount sits flush to the wall like a picture frame
- The built-in apps like Netflix and YouTube TV are still new/updated enough to work well
I’m happy with my purchase and prefer it over the TCL or Vizio, but it’s not perfect.”
A few other members also mentioned the imperfections of the 2018 model, but others indicated Samsung addressed these issues with the 2019 model.
Slickdealer room1419 shared their experience with the latest version and said that they “absolutely love it.” They also found that the newer model’s “viewing angles are way better” and recommend the 2019 Samsung Frame if you have a really bright room.
Frame QLED Smart 4K UHD TV (2019) Specs
- 3,840 x 2,160 Resolution (4K UHD)
- Quad-Core Processor
- Smart TV with Bixby Voice and full web browser
- Art Mode
- Customizable Frame
- One Invisible Connection
- No Gap Wall Mount Included
If you’re interested, but want to wait for a lower price, set a Deal Alert so you can stay on top of all the best Frame TV sales.
You also might want to consider this 4k TV deal from our Frontpage:
Search URL: https://slickdeals.net/newsearch.php?firstonly=1&pp=20&sort=newest&rating=frontpage&filter%5B%5D=486476&forumid%5B%5D=9&hideexpired=1&r=1