work for you?
Target is offering shoppers a $15 gift card when they purchase $50 or more in select household goods from now through March 9th. The offer is good both in-store or when you order online and opt for in-store pickup.
While this deal provides discounts on a number of products, it offers a unique opportunity on a household must-have: toilet paper. By following our method, you'll wind up paying only $1.16 a roll (or $0.037 per sheet, if you're in to that).
Some families may use up to 400 rolls of toilet paper per year, depending on the brand. But, lucky for us, Slickdeals users crunched enough numbers to essentially prove that Charmin Ultra Soft — a perennial favorite among our community — is one of the most cost-effective options you can get during the sale.
How to Get the Most Toilet Paper for Your Money at Target
- Get started by locating the "Charmin Ultra Soft (or Strong) Toilet Paper - Mega Plus Rolls” on Target's website. Just add one pack of the 18-Mega Plus Rolls and two packs of the 12-Mega Plus Rolls to your cart with the “Pick it Up” option.
- You can opt-in to the “Subscribe to Save 5%" option. Don't worry, there's no obligation and you can cancel your Subscribe & Save anytime.
- You’ll need a small additional item to help reach the $50 minimum purchase. For our example, we're using Ajax Powder Cleanser with Bleach, which costs $0.99.
- The $15 Target Promotional Gift Card will be automatically added to your cart, leaving you with a total price of $48.72 for 42 rolls, or $50.46 if you opt-out of S&S.
- Pick it up in the store location of your choice!
- Additionally, Target REDcard holders can earn an additional 5% off and save even more.
Special thanks for Slickdealer jasonbuechler for posting this deal thread!
Any product or service prices/offers that appear in this article are accurate at the time of publishing and are subject to change without notice. Please verify the actual selling price and offer details on the merchant’s site before making a purchase.
Any product or service prices/offers that appear in this article are accurate at time of publish, and are subject to change without notice. Please verify the actual selling price and offer details on the merchant’s site before making a purchase.