work for you?
Fandango is offering a whole lot of ways to get free movie tickets this summer and beyond, but many of them have specific limitations, expiration dates or hoops to jump through. To help keep you in the theater, we've put together a handy guide that details all the best Fandango movie ticket deals.
A few of these deals end really soon, so to help you maximize savings we've listed them in order starting with the ones that expire first.
How to Earn Fandango Movie Cash
Earn a certificate worth up to $9 towards a Fandango movie ticket for any movie
- What You Have to Do: Buy two packages of Ziploc brand bags or containers that feature either Marvel's Avengers or Disney's Frozen on the same receipt. Submit a photo of your receipt to the Ziploc promo page by June 30th, 2019 to receive your reward certificate via email.
- What You Need To Know: Certificate expires after July 31st, 2019. Limit four rewards certificates per household.
Earn $10 in eMovie Cash to use toward any movie ticket
- What You Have to Do: Buy any three participating Kellogg's cereals from Target by July 5th, 2019. Fortunately, the cereals do not have to all be on the same receipt, and purchases going back to May 13th, 2019 count, if you happen to have saved your receipts. Take a photo of all qualifying receipts and upload it to the promotion website.
- What You Need to Know: You have to make all three cereal purchases by July 5th, 2019 and submit your receipts by August 4th, 2019. The $10 in eMovie Cash expires on September 30th, 2019. You must create an account to receive your vouchers, and there's a limit of two redemptions per account.
Earn a promo code worth $10 at Fandango or FandangoNOW
- What You Have to Do: Buy three Trolli or SweeTarts candies on the same receipt and submit a photo of your receipt to the promo page by July 31st, 2019.
- What You Need to Know: You'll have to decide whether you want a $10 promo code for Fandango or FandangoNOW when you redeem your receipt. You must use your code by August 31st, 2019. Limit four codes per household.
Earn a certificate worth $10 towards any Fandango ticket
- What You Have to Do: Purchase three Dr. Pepper products then take a photo of your receipts and submit them on the promo page before July 31st, 2019.
- What You Need to Know: Your Dr. Pepper purchases don't all have to be on the same receipt. You need to create a Fandango Rewards account to cash in on this promo. Certificate expires on August 31st, 2019. Limit five rewards per account.
Take $12 off any Disney movie ticket purchases through Fandango
- What You Have to Do: Buy three 32 oz or larger Almond Breeze products on the same receipt, take a photo of the receipt and upload it to the promo page by August 2nd, 2019.
- What You Need to Know: The promotion is for Toy Story 4, but the fine print says it works for any Disney movie. You have to redeem your ticket by August 31st, 2019, and you must use it within two months of the redemption date. Limit four per household.
Take $13 off any Disney movie ticket purchased through Fandango
- What You Have to Do: Buy two packages of Yoplait or Go-GURT products on the same receipt before August 31st, 2019 and post a photo of the receipt to the promo page.
- What You Need to Know: You have to upload your receipt by September 30th, 2019 and use your promo code by November 30th, 2019. The promotion is advertising The Lion King but the discount works for any Disney movie ticket. Limit four per household.
Get a $5 promo code for Fandango or FandangoNOW
- What You Have to Do: Buy three bags of Twizzlers on the same receipt and upload a photo of the receipt to the promo page by September 2nd, 2019.
- What You Need to Know: Promo codes must be used by October 2nd, 2019. Online Twizzlers purchases do not count toward the promotion unless you're buying directly from Hersheys' website. Limit four codes per household.
Earn $5 Fandango promo code or $5 in Visa Virtual Rewards
- What You Have to Do: Buy $20 worth of Unilever Ice Cream products (including Ben & Jerry's, Breyers, Talenti, Good Humor, Kondike, and more) from participating retailers (Albertsons, Jewel-Osco, Tom Thumb, Randalls, Vons, Pavilions, Safeway, Acme, Shaws, Carrs) before September 30th, 2019. Submit a photo of your receipt(s) to the promo page.
- What You Need to Know: Not all transactions have to be on the same receipt, and you can claim multiple rewards (up to 10 per account) with successive $20 purchases. $20 purchase limit excludes tax. You must submit your receipt by September 30th, 2019. Each valid reward will get you either a $5 Fandango promo code or a $5 Visa Reward. Rewards must be chosen by October 31st, 2019 and used by December 31st, 2019.
Enjoy a digital code worth up to $13 off any movie ticket
- What You Have to Do: Buy three General Mills, Go-GURT or Yoplait products on the same receipt and upload a photo of the receipt to the promo page by May 22nd, 2020.
- What You Need to Know: The promotion is supporting Avengers: Endgame, but it works for any movie and extends until May 22nd, 2020. However, you have to use the promo code by May 31st, 2020, so the earlier you access this deal, the more viewing options you'll have. Limit five codes per household.
Free Fandango Tickets to Specific Movies
Get a digital code for a Fandango ticket to Aladdin, worth up to $11
- What You Have to Do: Buy a Fresh Fit for Kids Meal from Subway, then enter the promo code you receive on the website.
- What You Need to Know: Deal ends on July 2nd, 2019 and is only good for tickets to Aladdin. The Fandango free movie code also expires on July 2nd, so use it fast. Limit four per household.
Free Fandango ticket to Men In Black: International worth up to $10
- What You Have to Do: Buy any two Listerine products on the same receipt and upload a photo to the redemption page by July 13th, 2019.
- What You Need to Know: Both products have to be listed on one receipt. The code is only good for a ticket to Men In Black: International and has to be used by August 31, 2019. Limit three per household.
Take $9 off a Fandango ticket to see Toy Story 4 or concession purchases
- What You Have to Do: Buy any two packages of Toy Story-branded Ziploc bags on the same receipt then submit a photo of the receipt to the promo page by July 15th, 2019.
- What You Need to Know: The certificate gets you a free movie ticket up to $9 that has to be used for Toy Story 4. Alternatively, you can opt for a voucher for $9 toward concession purchases. You have to use your voucher by July 31st, 2019. Limit four per household.
Take up to $6 off a Fandango movie ticket to The Secret Life of Pets 2
- What You Have to Do: Buy a specially-marked package of Quaker Life or Quaker Chewy products and find the code printed on the inside of the box. Enter it on the promo page to receive a Fandango promo code.
- What You Need to Know: The code expires on November 2nd, 2019 and can only be used for The Secret Life of Pets 2. The value of the code depends on the product you purchase — to get the full $6, you'll have to buy 24.8 oz. packages of Quaker Life original or cinnamon. See the full list of products and their discounts here.
Once you've got your discount tickets lined up, there are plenty of other ways to save on concessions, restaurant bills and other companions to your night out at the movies. Just make sure to set up Deal Alerts to keep tabs on specials from the theaters and dining establishments you frequent the most.
You can also check out the top deal from our front page for more great summer savings:
Search URL: https://slickdeals.net/newsearch.php?firstonly=1&pp=20&sort=newest&rating=frontpage&forumid%5B%5D=9&hideexpired=1&r=1
Thanks to Slickdeals user stellarluna for rounding up all these Fandango freebies.
Any product or service prices/offers that appear in this article are accurate at time of publish, and are subject to change without notice. Please verify the actual selling price and offer details on the merchant’s site before making a purchase.