There’s no denying it, 2020 grads had it rough. What better gift than a self-care package to help them reset from the stress of these last few months. We’ve curated several ideas to help you put together a few grad gifts of self-care anyone would love to receive.
1. Save 30% Off at Philosophy and Keep Them Inspired
With coupon code SAVINGS, you will save 20% off of 2 products and 30% off of 3 products. This even includes the $7 face masks. So if you are looking to score 30% off a big-ticket item, add two less expensive items for the ultimate savings. Sadly, this promo cannot be combined with gift sets. Free shipping kicks in at $35. The brand’s words of positivity and “hope” on its products can help keep recent grads inspired daily.
- skin care essentials 5-step daily must-haves — Sale Price: $118 | Reg. Price: $169
- philosophy men’s duo face moisturizer and scrub — Reg. Price: $64
- glow all year long 3-piece skin care set — Sale Price: $45 | Reg. Price: $64
2. Indulgent Self Care Items from Nordstrom Rack – With 50% Off and More
Whether you are shopping slippers, journals or self-care grooming essentials, Nordstrom Rack offers brand name finds for up to 50% off. Free shipping starts at $100.
- Ziba Diffuser and Essential Oils Set — Sale Price: $49.97 | Reg. Price: $139.99
- Dearfoams Bailey Knit Faux Shearling Lined Slipper — Sale Price: $19.97 | Reg. Price:$28
- Molton Brown Suede Orris Fragrance Rituals Gift Set — Sale Price: $49.97 | Reg. Price: $85
3. Earn a $5 Gift Card with Target and Treat Them to Their Faves
Receive a free $5 Target gift card with any beauty purchase of $20 or more with coupon code BEAUTY. Target also offers free two-day shipping on all orders over $35.
- Raw Sugar Coconut & Mango Body Butter & Sugar Scrub Gift Set — Reg. Price: $9.99
- Burt’s Bees Tips and Toes Kit — Reg. Price: $11.99
- The Artist’s Way Starter Kit by Julia Cameron — Reg. Price: $21.97
4. Send $70 Worth of Luxury Beauty Items to Their Door Each Month – For $15
At only $15 a month, the Allure Beauty Box—a $70 value—is a killer deal. If you purchase a one-year box, you will receive a Mega bundle—$250 worth of free products in addition to monthly boxes.
- 3-Month Subscription —Reg. Price: $45
- 6-Month Subscription —Reg. Price: $85
- 12-Month Subscription —Reg. Price: $165
5. Shop Art of Tea for an Unexpected Uplifting Gift
Sign up for the Art of Tea’s newsletter and receive 10% off your first purchase. Orders over $50 receive automatic free shipping.
- Matchasticks — Reg. Price: $22
- 6-Month Subscription (2-4 ounces or 12 teabags per month) — Reg. Price: $110
- Chill Tea 3-ounce tin — Reg. Price: $22
Any of these gift ideas deals will make the grads – or anyone you care for – in your life feel loved and valued. Set a Deal Alert for the items and brands you now they already love, or other self-care items if you need more graduation gift ideas.